Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Friday, April 18, 2008

Green Day!

I have all videos... forgot to take pictures... I had a great time in line... and at the show...



In line...



Bob Perlow ( The former Tonight Show with Jay Leno warm up guy)... wow... I didn't know what to say... after a while I turned off the camera... he is doing well... just had surgery on his elbow...



1Back flip guy...

and family...


2. Alabama Divas part one... Wow !


Tonight Show Biz...

Great job John Melendez... I know you didn't ask to be the warm up person... even without that in mind... you are doing a fantastic job... So let's have fun at this Tonight Show!

Does the Tonight Show only hire gorgeous people?... I just met someone who I don't ever remember seeing before who is a writer for the Tonight Show... he is simply perfection... ( I am in Jungle Fever Heaven)

Monologue... great!
The skit with Barack and Hillary Clinton... wow very funny!

Tracy Ullman... somewhat spastic at first... then she settled into funny and rode it out...
I love Tracy Ullman... I use to watch the Tracy Ullman show... and was amazed at all the characters she would play... men and woman... Very good... she is an idol for me... and she

is American...

Jason Taylor... is tall and has large hands... the girls screamed! There was this lady who was dying to meet Jason... She was a little scary...she told me something about her grandson has amessage for Jason... but she didn't get to Jason... she was ticked... oh well Jason Taylor seemed like a great guy. ( I wonder if Jay Leno thinks... I'm nuts... nah... he stop thinking that my first year of stalking him)

Flogging Molly... strange name... I was told that they were a Irish Punk band but... I have never seen an accordion in a punk band... I thought they were great! I really like them!
-----------
I am ushering at my church play " Little Women" Tonight so I will put up everything by late tonight or tomorrow... Thanks

Have a great weekend and please check out my other videos on YouTube please... Thanks...

No comments: