Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Friday, December 01, 2006

GloZell and black history week…

Oh mighty, and possibly bald, NBC angel please grant me a holiday wish. I would like to be on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno guest list until Jay retires. I would settle for until my 100th show.

Congratulations new pages you made it three weeks and the end of the "Tonight Show with Jay Leno" Black History Week.

Monday: Gywn Mackenzie the eight-year-old Opera singer. (Kevin the black bandleader went to sleep during her performance.)

Tuesday: Snoop Dogg who got arrested 15 minutes after the show.

Wednesday: Fantasia, who won American Idol, even though she was a single mother who couldn’t read. (Her first hit was Baby Mama… She spelled it out.)

Thursday: Morgan Freeman. The man who drove Miss Daisy.

Friday: Sen. Barack Obama. If he becomes the President of the United States, it will be the first black, White House. Obama is mixed, black from the waist down and white from the wallet up.

Fun Fact: The trumpet player is very nice. He has a hot, much younger wife. His wife is in college to be a high school music teacher. She can play the Saxophone. They got married last summer before he got his job at ‘The Tonight Show with Jay Leno". This is his first marriage they have no kids yet. He has a degree in Aeronautical Engineering.

My boyfriend and I are going to get married on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno".

Today’s White Guest: Maggie Gyllenhall (She is so good in the must see movie, Stranger than Fiction) Maggie wore this dress that looked like it had magnified sliced cucumbers on it. The style was kind of cute but the print. I’m thankful to Jeff who keeps Jay looking good.

Taylor Hicks, is hot. What can I say? My mother already knows I’m bringing home an older white guy. That’s my kind of guy. I love that gray hair. He had so much energy, and was fun to watch.

The tough female security was back.

Zoo (The rock star page) was freezing in the studio today.

Two days in a row an actor from "Days of Our Live" was in the audience watching the show. How cool?

Remember, One Jay I’ll wish upon a star…


Love ya,

GloZell

No comments: