Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Monday, January 22, 2007

It’s going to be cold, GloZell…

I had to work today doing chair massage at the Convention Center. I had to take it because I made enough to pay my rent next month.

It was cool because Diedre Hall from the NBC Soap Opera "Days of our Lives" was doing some shopping.(Last day everything was wholesale). I didn’t go up to her because I heard several times that she is very snobby.

I am very sad to report that the Soap Opera "Passions" was canceled and will end this summer. I always wanted to be on that Soap.

I found out that there is a sick person stalking stars at NBC. My guess, is the stars must be Ellen and Jay Leno, because I don’t think Carson Daily is funny enough to be considered.

That’s why the guest list policy has changed. I will have to sit outside from about 1:00 PM until 3:30 PM. No regular NBC/ Universal employee can put some one on the guest list for a week in a row. Do what you have to do NBC to keep Jay and Ellen safe.

I know what you’re thinking. Don’t they think it’s you GloZell, because you go everyday? No, because I’ve been going to the "Tonight Show with Jay Leno" for 7 months now. They do have a list of people who aren’t allowed to step onto NBC property. I’m not one of them and wont ever be.

I will have to work late nights and weekends now because I have to be able to sit all day to go to the show.

It must be scary to work hard to make people laugh and feel good, and then have to look over your shoulder all the time.

Remember, one monkey don’t stop the show…


Love Ya,

GloZell

No comments: