Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Friday, September 08, 2006

No Ig-Glos in Alaska...

I heard Ross, the intern had filmed something in the studio today, for his blog. Everyone seems to have a blog these days! I guess I’m on the right track.

When I got into the studio today, there was a older black man with long twists who looked like he was the missing element of the music group Earth, Wind and Fire, let’s call him Rain, because his game was all wet. He was ahead of me in line, then he held back until I caught up with him and he said, "Sandy, right? Hey, aren’t you Sandy? You look just like a girl I know named Sandy…"

Then I told him, "No, my name is GloZell."

He smiled and said, "Nice to meet you, Glozell."

That’s when I realized he had got me, and walked off saying, "Enjoy the show." All I could think was that I would never talk to him, even on his best day. He was trying to be a pimp. I can tell you, that doesn’t work around me. Besides, he was too old to be even trying.

I ended up sitting in Mrs. Leno’s seats today, (Thank you, Kate!) Mr. Beam was not too pleased when he saw where I was sitting... Yea, for me! This put me next to this adorable couple from Wasilla, Alaska. She’s in the Air Force, and he makes bowling balls. How many bowling alleys can there possibly be in Wasilla? They told me they lived in a real house, on concrete, on top of dirt, not one of the igloos that some people think only exist there. The husband sang along with the band, when ever he knew the song they were playing.

The warm up comedian, was on top of his game today! He gave out more prizes, was friendlier, and funnier than he’d ever been before. It sure paid off. He got his biggest laughs today. I’m proud of him, even if I still didn’t get one of the prizes… I’d trade my boyfriend for one of those yellow ducks, with the Tonight Show logo on it, except, if I did, I’d never be able to get this blog up on the internet. (Thank you, honey).

I enjoyed the show today, Megan Mullally was sweet. She pulled her feet up under herself, on the couch. She seemed like she was making herself at home. (Look out Conan, I think Megan want’s the job you’re up for.) I especially like the fact that she said so many nice things about her husband.

After the show, I was on my way back to my car, when I realized that I had left my cell phone back in the studio. One of the pages, let’s call him Morgan, walked me all the way back into the locked Studio, through the backstage area. It was cool. While we were back there, I ran into Jay, and he gave me an odd look, so I had to quickly had to assure him that we had only come back in for my phone. (I didn’t want him to think I was stalking him,)

I’m really thankful to Morgan, who was off the clock ,and didn’t have to walk me back, but he did. I’m going to have to get him a Starbucks gift certificate, or something.

Remember, To get to the rainbow, you first have to face the rain.

Love ya,

GloZell

(Oh, yeah, forgot to mention… Yesterday had to be a fluke. Ms. Vicky was back to looking like her , beautiful, sexy self… And once again, all is right with the world.)

No comments: