Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

It’s Schofield nice to be GloZell…

Happy Birthday Kate! She is going to party in Florida. Enjoy your trip, say hi to my mommy!

Charlie Dan wanted to know who was the birdie who told me his dad was a doctor on the show Staring Over…

I was feeling good. It just felt like it was going to be a good show.

Thanks to the Birthday girl, Kate (she’s 23… don’t say I told) I had the best seat I’ve had in a long time.

By the time I sat down, what did my wondering eyes appear? My good laughing partner, Ms. Jeannine Schofield and her daughter, who was born at a very early age, Marlo Schofield. It was great seeing them. Ms. Jeannine son, Dino, is the star of the hit musical, "Johnny Guitar".

The Schofield’s are high society and well connected. They know everyone you need to know, from TV stars to former Presidents. Plus, they are a hoot to be around.

Well, I thought to myself, I want them to get a picture with Jay. And it had to be a gift from God. I usually don’t bother Jay, but today I asked for a picture with him, and my friends and he said, "Yes, this is my friend who comes to the show everyday." Wow! Jay is great.

All the way down to the stage, Ms. Jeannine was fussing on about how she was so embarrassed, and that she was going to kill me (Later). She told Jay that she had sworn to her friends she was going to sit on Jay’s lap. He laughed, and we all took the picture. I felt great!

Jay’s hair stylist, Ms. M., is a very nice person. She always looks pleasant and she is very supportive of her friends. YOU GO GIRL! It’s nice to know that good people get, and are deserving of great jobs.

People came up to me after the show and asked if they could be my friend. They would be willing to comeback another day to take a picture with Jay. I’m a fan who has fans.

Jennifer-Love-Hewitt was weird, but told interesting stories about her show "The Ghost Whisper", and how people come up to her and tell her about their dead relatives.

Jennifer has hips and thick legs, she better watch it. One kid, and she will be shaped like Sponge Bob Square Pants.

The funniest guest was Tim Burton, he told how he would let the air out of Ed. Mcmann;s tires in the NBC lot when he was growing up in Burbank. I thought he was going to be creepy, like Steven King, but he was great fun.

Barry Manilow, who I love, sang a song with the lyrics "Can’t take my eyes off of you"… child, I can see why. His eyes were the only things that could move. His face was so pulled back, I never saw his top teeth. He looked like something from one of Tim Burton’s movies. Barry was energetic, and knows how to be a showman, I enjoyed him.

Lock (a female page) is very loud. She is bubbly and always doing mischief. Today, Lock was playing with the blue tape, and walking while balancing it on her head. From what I can tell, people like her… she is a big flirt.

In the audience, there was, what appeared to be, two Amish men. They had the longest beards, and youngest one had a Mohawk. Punk Rock Amish? Only in California.

Remember, strange, is only in the eye of the beholder.

Love ya,

GloZell

No comments: