Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hustler Store... Larry Flynt is straight

Saturday...
SK and I got breakfast at "The Serving Spoon"... SK loves pineapple juice... YEA! For lunch we went to Q's and Fightin' Mad Mary....
Q grilled fish on cedar planks....WOW
Mary... OMG... roasted the best vegetables ever... she can do everything . (That's why she deserves 2 Emmy's) I never had asparagus that good in my LIFE! ...

Mary hooked up a Apricot Tart from Trader Joe's...
After great conversation we went to the Hustler store... so much fun!
The Hustler Store has a cafe... the coffee names were like Beaver Drip... crazy names... ha... Mary had a Larry Flint is Straight ( regular coffee) SK and I used Q and Mary's cup for the picture...lol
The Hustler store had a Hello Kitty vibrator... WHAT? and the clothes for the little kids...

We went walking down... um... Hollywood Blvd. and some Christian people were singing
Mary and I back at the Hannah Montana sign.... oh the memories
SK --- I will be back sooner than you think
Back at Q and Mary's...

Mary talked about the artist of this picture... SK loves art
It was cool listing to Q talk about the action of this work, the flow of the lines ... I learned a lot about a painting I have seen hundreds of times... Thanks Q and Mary

Q and Mary gave us such a tour of celebrity homes... Q was quite funny... we had a great time and I thank them so much for being so kind... Thanks!

8 comments:

Paria said...

Thank you Glo for your lovely words! I love our churhc it truly is a sanctuary, but I love the Wednesday night service the best and unfortunately I've worked every Wed and Thursday for almost 8 months now.... so I've had to miss out.

But I'm thinking of going to the 10a service this Sunday...

I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with your man!!! My man is coming home next month!!! And I will be in Texas (that is where his base is) for a week to welcome him home from war!

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU LADY!!!

GloZell said...

Par Par...

Our church is one of a kind... it's great that you have work.

I will see you at service... you know where I sit if you want to sit there...

Enjoy Texas... have loads of fun!

Mary and Q are from Texas...
is he home for some time...or does he have to go back ... I hope not.

Take care... be safe...

GloZell

xoxoxoxoxox

Fightin' Mad Mary said...

We had a blast meeting SK! He is such a good man, a real keeper!

When he moves here, we'll hit some gallery shows and such...it'll be fun!

Susanne Sus said...

Well! So lekker food you had on Mary's and Q's place! She surely is an excellent cook.

I am just listening to the music of the musical "Black and Blue". I attended it many years ago on the Broadway. Do you know it?

Just a few words to let you know that I was on your blog. :-)

Have a great day.

Love and happiness

Sus

GloZell said...

FMM...

SK will love that... he has been talking about Mary and Q... Mary and Q...

I knew he would love ya... you guys really rolled out the red carpet... thanks. It was at your house he moved from coming here in July to June...

It was you and Q's cooking and positivity about him getting a job with him being in the Military and all


Other people have said things like " Ah man its hard... these are hard times no jobs"...

You and Q said the opposite... really encouraged him... Thanks


GloZell

GloZell said...

Sus...

How nice of you... I am not familiar with Black and Blue...

sounds jazzy... Are you dancing around?... Hope you are

Enjoy yourself...Enjoy Life

Take Care

GloZell

Nicole/MadlabPost said...

I'm saying....can I get some of those roasted potatoes and asparagus?

I am just starting to get recipes together because I don't cook more than pasta dishes and chicken and I want to learn how to cook whole meals so I can stop buying frozen dinners all of the time. How much Lean Cuisine can a girl have?

Glozell,

you should get that recipe from her and send it to me via email, yes, yes, yes!!!

I wanted to come to California for the Hollyshorts film festival and we could have met up and hung out but I won't make that festival this year.

I hope those side items were as good as they looked in the photos!!!

I only has asparagus when it was grilled at a BBQ back in like 2007.

Now, I want asparagus and I don't know where to get some in Philadelphia! lol

GloZell said...

Here you are N/MlP

I was like... I know she had two comments ... okay it was for two different blogs... okay...

Mary... I promise you... can do anything... and do it well... she is Jill of all trades and Master of all... no joke... you should meet her she is enlightened ( I know I jacked up the spelling but you know what I'm trying to say)

Asparagus... that I have had in the past... crunchy... bitter... it was so sweet... roasted till soft is the way to go...

I hope to meet you soon!!!!

Take Care and find your Asparagus


GloZell