Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Thursday, July 05, 2007

G-L-O-R-I-A!

My mother Gloria Jean Green has arrived.




Boyfriend moved stuff out of his car to make room for my mommy’s green luggage. That matched her completely green outfit.



It was hard to find a place to sit in the airport because people sleept on all of the benches.


We ate at the Farmers Market and traveled to take pictures.





My mother does the same thing I do. I can’t eat watermelon in front of white people.


She is going to kill me for taking that picture. She won’t know, ha ha.

Boyfriend takes mom to Black Angus where he told her that he has wrote three films that was produced for Playboy and one of his favorite Seinfeld episode was "The Master of your domaine" (I could have died).


Then he took her to the Kwik-E-Mart.




Fightn' mad Mary gave mommie some GREEN finger nail polish that she can't to put on.
It goes with moms compleate green outfit!


At this moment Richard is showing my mother my bikini pics. She is screaming, "Oh My God No Jesus"! That didn't go up on GloZell's blog for the world will see. Someone is going to use the pictures to black mail her!


My boyfrend just can not be quiet. He has the biggest mouth and no one told him to show her my blog! She is going to scold me this whole week about the bikini! I am very mad at him right now!

Please send blank cards or blank Thank You Cards to 3000 W. Alameda Ave. Burbank California. (It’s the Tonight Show with Jay Leno address) Labeled "Guest Relations…Operation Glo-Leno". Thank you.

That way, while people are in line waiting for the show to start, we can write thank you notes to the troops. Short notes, it doesn’t have to take up a lot of time. Some of us are out there for four hours or more.

Please send with envelopes and stamps if you can. Thanks and God Bless. I think the troops would appreciate getting a card from people who are thinking of them while on vacation. Guest Relations....Operation Glo-Leno 3000 W. Alameda Ave., Burbank, California.

Remember, no matter how old you get, you are always a child to your mother…

LoVe Ya,

GloZell

3 comments:

Fightin' Mad Mary said...

I think your card idea is a great one!!!

I can't wait to meet Mrs. Green!

Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Im very proud of you Glozell, you finally went further away from NBC studios this past week since there were no shows. At least there were no bikini pictures this time. :)

Michael

GloZell said...

Dear Michael, Thanks I missed the show, I've been taking time with my mother.

She will be with me on Monday to "have a meeting with Jay".(beware Jay) Next time I'm in a bikini it will be on the show!

Take care, thanks for leaving a comment!

GloZell