Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Everybody was Glo Fu fighting…

I hope that Joanna a NBC Page will be nice today!

6AM my sister calls.

DeOnzell === singing "Happy Birthday to you"
GloZell === It was yesterday, but thanks.
DeOnzell== ah…ah…well I’m still in Minisota.
GloZell==(is their a time lapse there?) okay cool.
DeOnzell== Goodbye.
GloZell== Goodbye.

Jay Leno's picture is up at Bob's Big Boy!

In the 8:AM line I saw Lawrence (he was on my blog last week,) He was back with Shaolin Kung Fu Monks from China.


So we stretched!


Before the Showdown!


Chris and his father Nick are from Montreal Canada…(I don’t know why Nick was eating a packet of mixed fruit jelly? No bread just the jelly)


In line was Nicole (still visiting from Taiwan) she was with friends Deborah Brancic, and Allyson Floyd. They enjoy reading Manga samples of Shonen Jump from Comic Con. (My boyfriend loves Comic Con)


In line, I met a true hero! Miss Tawana Grey who was with her wonderful neighbor Ms. Brown. Tawana is a Katrina survivor. When she closed her eyes and told her story. I felt like I was there. "The water kept coming, I did my best and prayed and prayed. My son Oneal was on the roof with Ms. Ruth (98 yr. old, paralyzed on the left side) and Uncle Westley (who had to be unhooked from machines to help him live) When I got on the roof, I was told that Oneal went back inside to help me find my daughter Latisha!".

" We was on that roof for seven days, people kept passing with boats already full. We finally had to swim. I got bit by a snake, but I couldn’t tend to myself. I had others to think about". I did my best! I was angry and mad that we stayed on that roof with no help! Only a loaf a bread that one of the people on the boats threw up onto the roof with some water bottles". People who were dead were put in the only dry place, the attic.


Tawana has the best personality and outlook on life. Tawana has a degree in accounting and office systems. Tawana can sew and make anything you want! (TawanaG@ att.net 310-762-2214) She now works at Universal Studios Hollywood at Guest Relations, for 7 dollars and 95 cents an hour. She helps people even though the government didn’t help her.

Danielle, Abby, Erin, and Jessie from St Louis Missouri enjoyed the show.


Dorothy Kucik invented the Caddy one her walking cane so she could carry her beer! She was in line with her granddaughter Zoë. Dorothy has been on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno "Pitch to America". She sent Jay his on caddy with a Harley Davidson symbol on it.


Amanda and Guy from Minnesota are in California to adopt Evan. Guy went to the show while Amanda stayed with Evan. I wish them all the best.


Shannon and Randy from North Carolina. Shannon is going through a number of shots and estrogen patches in order to carry her cousin’s twins.


(She finds out for sure tomorrow) Shannon and Randy have three beautiful kids of their own. What a gift!


Marc Anthony is cool. Some of his fan club was outside! They don’t really see Jennifer Lopez as a good match for him but they do love their new movie!


Beth, Irene, Jennifer, Marianna, and Rosie!


Chris Tucker looked like a swollen Chris Tucker!


The monks loved the Rush Hour 3 clip with Jackie Chan and got a picture with Jay!


I want to be a fighting Monk!


Musical guest:John Butler Trio was great! They had this jazzy banjo sound that worked.

After a year! Tawana was finally able to get help and go back to 115 West Lane Ave. New Orleans Louisiana. Her children were still in the attic… where she had to leave them a year earlier. This blog is dedicated to the STRENGTH of Tawana and in memory of:

Uncle Wesley 1929---2005
Oneal Grey 1990--2005
Latisha Grey 1994---2005

Remember….

LoVe Ya,

GloZell

4 comments:

ReBeKaH said...

GLOOOOOOOOO!!!! i wish i could have seen you! I'm glad you got to see shannon! LOVE YOU! :-)

GloZell said...

I know! I can't wait to find out tomorrow! I love you too!


Take care little momma!

LoVe ya

GloZell

Anonymous said...

Glo, thank you so much for helping me and my family i am sure we looked like fools until you helped us... anyway never would've been able to do it without you...
Matt the Ticket kid

GloZell said...

Thanks Matt and the ticket kid! You never look like fools..not more than I do. I'm glad you got in and had a great time!

GloZell