Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Luis Oliart Rocking out....

Luis Oliart was up on the Big Screen!!!! Renaissance Hollywood I got to play with Luis Oliart... How cool? Luis's family.... More Family... ( Step mommy on the right... she was very nice and so proud of Luis... She whispered in my ear " I've know hims since he was 5"... cute)

Luis and SK...
Have you seen Luis's commercial?... He is playing the guitar for a hospital
We had a great time!


-------------------

For what it's worth... wich it is worth a lot to me... I found this girl on You Tube who watches SK and my videos and tapes herself watching them...
One of the girls says " I can't believe there honesty... and I want a guy like that"
for all the bad things I have said about Black men... I feel great that I am showing a great one... color really has nothing to do with it...



----------
One girl wants to ask SK ... I am a virgin and 25 years old... I never had a boyfriend and I want one like you... what should I do and how do I go about that?
Interesting....I feel like we are helping some people...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GG,
So you were part of the performance? You always have a good time.
So SK gets upset in some of your videos this week? Thanks for the pictures!
We went out for a late breakfast and then to an antique warehouse. Nebraska has great antiques.
Hot weather seems to follow us. First Brownsville, then Georgetown, and now Lincoln.
Jim just watched UT will the Big 12 baseball tournament. I am upstairs and going to take a nap.
XXOOOXXXOO,
MD

GloZell said...

MD...
Yes I got some pictures up...

Yes Luis asked if I wanted to play... I was like cool... and it went well... yea.

Yea... but it's all good... Jim and his sports... I guess he likes it all... football and basketball...

Nite nite

GloZell