Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Monday, May 28, 2007

GloZell uncelebrity unfit club.

(photo from a previous hike)
Fightin' Mad Mary made me walk Runyon Canyon. I was happy when I thought I was at the top. But then we kept going. I was still mad at her when I finally reached a bench at the top.
Fightin mad Mary's husband took pictures on his cell phone. (Thanks)One of my braids fell out. I was up there to lose weight not my hair!

Since it's time to tighten my weave, I didn't want to go swimming this holiday, so I went to the NBC Burbank studio and enjoyed myself.
Can you tell I miss my Jay! I had to use my Tonight Show with Jay Leno Ticket to cover my crack because this Target Extra Large bikini wasn't large enough!

( The bikini was $14.99. That's a lot of money for something that don't fit.)

I also went Hollywood Walk of Fame to check on Jay's Star. It's right in front of Guinness World Record Museum. People walk on his star and they tried to walk on me!



Tonight is a repeat but worth watching twice.

Guests:

Ross the Intern. The editing on his piece was terrific. Ross always delivers, so I focus on other things. Ross is the best. I feel sorry for him on Celebrity Fit Club because everyone is so angry and mean. They curse and fight, but not Ross. Ross is a great guy.

Cameron Diaz always talks about burping or peeing or something.(Something's not right) I don’t think Justin Timberlake misses that poo talk. Cameron Diaz cracked herself up and had a great time. She is promoting the movie "SHREK The Third". Cameron looked great! Jay liked her hat.

6 Year Old Piano Prodigy Ethan Bortnick was so cute. I thought it was going to be boring but he was so honest and sweet. Everyone loved him.

Nelly Furtado is one of the most beautiful women in the world. (Which is good because I wasn’t into the song she sang ). She looked amazing. Her jeans were tight and she has a little meat on her bones.

Remember, make some progress every single day…

LoVe Ya,

GloZell

No comments: