Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

GloZell’s husband took everything!..

Please read blogs 1. (GloZell’s husband? which is in April’s archives) 2. (GloZell and husband move to California) 3. (GloZell and her mother –in-law) this is four I think?

He hands me the divorce papers. (What? the brother has lost is ever loving mind) I told him I would sign them in a week because I think his is under the evil influence of his mother. Doc kept saying that he would never date again! He will never get married again!
(Duh, no one is going to put up with what I put up with. The "Thing")

Doc said. GloZell you will not make it in California without me. You have only ever lived in Florida with your parents. How are you going to get around? You get lost all of the time! No one is ever going to love you and you might as well go back to Florida today!

I said nothing…

I think somewhere in his mother’s mind she was by herself and that Doc was a man that she could never get. So she poisoned his mind that week I wasn’t there. Also Doc was feeling guilt and lost over his father.

Doc packed, he had an found an apartment. He had money so it was easy! Doc was making about 100 thousand dollars a year. (He did lots of surgeries and he was one of the best) I never thought to take half of his money because this would just drag on and I knew that Doc was going to wake up and realize that he lost his father and got a divorce in the same month. I didn’t want to add to that.

I told him to take what ever he wanted. All I want is the Dog and the cat. Doc never walked the dog (Zellmen) and he hated the cat. (BuTu’)

When I met Doc, I had a cat that my sister gave me. A kitten just showed up in our yard in Florida one day. My sister Dee dropped breadcrumbs and it followed her into the house. Dee gave the kitten to me for my birthday July 30th. It was my favorite gift ever!

When I met Doc, he asked me if I wanted a dog. (No thanks I have a kitten). Doc’s mother had a black and white dog that passed away. So Doc bought her the same breed of dog the same week. Doc’s mother said it was too soon so Doc was stuck with this dog.

(I didn’t know that until after the wedding) Doc offers to fix my kitten for free. (Okay thanks) The kitten died during the surgery and he told me right before my set. (I use to be Storm from the X-men at Universal Studios Florida) So I would cry during break and get it together before set.

When I got home, I told my parents that Doc killed my cat! They said don’t fault Doc for that. Don’t cancel the wedding. These things happen. Doc offered my dad the dog. My dad loved that dog. I guess Doc felt bad and one day he brought me a kitten that jumped all over the place. (I didn’t ask for the cat or the dog) I said nothing.

My parents said that Doc is trying his best to make it up to you. We had a funeral for my cat (Boo Boo Kitty) Doc had her in a box, gift wrapped with a bow. We buried her in my parent’s back yard. (I live in the twilight zone)

When my father died (six months after the wedding,) I vowed to take care of that dog! And even though I didn’t want too I loved the cat also.

(In California) Doc said fine. I told Doc we could separate for as long as he liked. Just think about what you are doing. (Think without that devil you call mother) I will not live feeling like you just going to pull out divorce papers on me when you feel like it. So if you are going that’s it. No coming back.

Doc left. Weeks later he called and said that he misses the animals and he wants them for a weekend. (Fine) I was never mad at Doc. I had to go into how do I stay in California Mode.

He picked up the animals and brought them back. I had to move out of that apartment because I didn’t want to have to work just to keep the apartment. I had to feed a cat and dog and Doc didn’t help at all. I didn’t ask. I needed a cheaper place.

I found someone who would take the animals while I was moving. Doc said that no man is going to take care of my animals. I asked Doc are you sure you want them? It’s going to take me a week or so to move.

He said that I’m their father and I will take care of them. (He is a Veterinarian) The dog-jumped in Doc’s SUV. But the cat was holding on to me for dear life. I kept telling the cat that I’m going to be with you soon. When I finally got the cat in the cage. She just turned around with her back towards me.

It hunts me to this day.

Doc texted me that he is keeping the Dog and he gave away the cat to a good home. (I’m crying now as I write this because that’s all I had left). I didn’t ask for money, I gave him the 15 thousand-dollar ring back. We hadn’t been in California 6 months yet.

I didn’t want to go to court or anything because who was going to give me the animals over a veterinarian. All I asked for was the animals. I didn’t want to be limited to his money or his pain and suffering. His mother and his friends couldn’t ever say that I married him for his money. I[m proud of that!

I hope BuTu’ (my cat) is in a good home and my dog (who my father loved) is well. I would give anything to see them. Even a picture. Doc never answered my calls! I would beg just to see them through the car window.

I stopped calling…

I started going to the comedy clubs every night until…

To be continued…

I will be bloging this week. I couldn’t afford rent and flying home to Florida. Thanks for reading.

LoVe Ya,

GloZell

No comments: