Five hot Guys who work on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (Not including pages or Jay Leno)
1. Andy, the on stage security guard, AKA "The Hair". He is very nice and a big flirt to all the beautiful ladies. He can’t help it, because he is Irish!
2. Mike, the Stage Manager. He would be hotter with shorter hair but he is still hot!
Mike has great chest and arms.
3. Jack, the guy who operates camera #1. He has a nice sleek body, cute tush, and gougouse Grey hair. He always looks serious.
4. Kevin Eubanks. He has wit and talent. His sweaters must come from a younger brother because they are too tight. But they look good. Sometimes his eyes are open, most of the time they are sleepy looking.
5. Vicky the Singer. She never publicly gets the credit she deserves. Vicky is extremely multitalented and masculine, in an Ellen sort of way!
Smitty (The drummer) sang a song today. Even though he has been mean to me three times, I still admirer him. Smitty doesn’t let the fact that he is a Little Person stop him from living a normal life. It’s amazing that his little chubby hands can grip the regular size drumsticks. Smitty has to stand to play the drums, and he does everyday. I am so proud of him. He is a small part of Black History.
In the studio, I sat next to Randy Perturis and his family. Randy’s nephew, Brandon White and his friends Nick Carrol, and Kyle Macarter are in a band called Triple 40. They are going to open up for band Everclear, later this year. I wish you much success.
John Travolta. In the audience was a diehard Travolta fan. During one of the breaks, Jay led John to her. John Travolta kissed and hugged the fan then gave her his autograph. Believing in aliens must make you very nice. May the Force be with you.
Katt Willams is a very funny comedian. I have seen him do stand up, many a time. In the comedy clubs, he always has a girl, a huge bodyguard and lots of diamonds. He brought Jay a pimp cup.
Everclear was the musical guest. They had a polished, professional sound.
Remember, if you are going to do something, give it your all…even if it’s just being a diehard fan…