Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

NO on Prop 8 vs. Yes on Prop 8 ... Walter Reed Middle School

( I have two more videos to put up... it's taking awhile because I got the whole argument... this Lesbian lady wasn't backing down and the Vote Yes people weren't backing down... Ahhhhhhh!)

Okay... got to get something to eat... someone is taking me out for lunch... got to make it there before 3... thanks
==========
It's 4.47AM and I am getting ready to go to my post.... it's raining... GREAT!
Have a great day everyone... I will post when I can...
GloZell...

Okay... I am going to put up video in the order of how things happen....

let me start up loading the videos... man o man what a day....
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm back... to put up some pictures...

I had bagles with non-dairy cream cheese at Fightn' Mad Mary's... mmmm good... at 6AM

Fightn' Mad Mary and I at our meeting place... the guy in the middle is married to a hot 28 year old surgeon... our place was Walter Reed Junior High School... it's also called Walter Reed Middle School








This is what we passed out 100 feet away...This is Gay as May... he was Fabulous

This girl drove by very upset with Mary and Myself...

The Vote yes lady... stopped in front of us to put up her Vote Yes Signs...


called her friends and came out with YES on 8 signs


One stood on Mary's Corner..

Then this lesbian got into it with the YES On 8 people...(video up as fast as I can)

The Yes 8 people don't want children to be taught about being gay... it's wrong and against God


The argument part 1


argument part 2

The Yes people were nice to me and called me friend... they truly feel that teaching children about being gay will influence kids to be gay and they feel that is unacceptable...

My Computer takes forever but it's loading augment part 2 now... thanks

This was my time at Walter Reed Middle School... just like McCain .... Ha

I think that Vote NO on 8 will pass but McCain will be president... so let's see... I would love to wake up... and Barack Obama is our President Elect...

I just think can't shake what happen in Florida 8 years ago... I got the run around... votes didn't count... voting places closing early... I would love to restore my faith in the voting system...



Congratulations to President Elect Barack Obama it was on the radio it's early only 8.30... wow didn't take long .... I have faith... thanks America

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Mary are amazing! Thank you for defending those who at time are unable to defend themselves!!!!

You are a rockstar in my book Ms. G!

GloZell said...

Hey Beta!!!
Thanks... it was interesting... I had to stop the thoughts of... why am I doning this?... who is ever going to fight for me...

but this is what I can do... for those who can't ... so Mary and I did...

thanks for your kind words...
thanks for your Sat. Comment..
Thanks

GloZell

Anonymous said...

GG,
It's my Mom, youngest sister (Jean), and niece (Frances)...a girl's trip. We stay in San Diego and drive to Burbank. Did the Ronald Reagan library one year. Probably to Burbank and back the same day or maybe overnight in BB if Mom can't handle such a long day. Jim has been to SD many times and he says he'll pass. Mom likes Jay And Ellen...about all she knows in BB. Can you go to Ellen??
Frances and Jean talked to you last trip, I believe. I am the only one who reads you daily. Are you resigned to pass on Jay through May or try talking with them before your Mom comes...or I read you are going out to Florida so does that mean your Mom isn't coming to BB?
We voted today. We did an exit poll survey for CNN before leaving and when I stood up my back went out. We weren't able to vote early because we were in B'ville, but 80+% here at Sun City precincts voted early and we had NO voters in line ahead of us. McCain's yard signs outnumber Obama's 10-1, but we live in a senior community...many military and many who look at taxes going up unless McCain wins.
Stay safe in the Hood, GG, but I really do think Obama will come out ahead. It may not get decided tonight, though.
GG, we want to go for dinner and go to a TV show with you...Jay or Ellen or another you think 89yr. very conservative Mom would like. She and Jean like "Deal or No Deal" and some of the game shows too. Be thinking, okay.
XXXOOOXOO,
MD

GloZell said...

I can't stand on the sidewalk at The Tonight Show with Jay Leno... so if you are going to Ellen... I love Ellen... you have to put in now... she is harder to get into becuase she gives out gifts....

I got a watch and a log that smelled like coffee the one time I went to her show... she loved me...

um... Deal or No Deal... people hate... HATE going to in person... way too long of a wait and it takes hours to film....

But I bet it's easy to get tickets too... they always need an audience... I'm thinking Craig Ferguson before Jimmy Kimmel for your mommy... long hot wait... two locations... interview inside... musical guest outside....

it's an easier wait at the Tonight Show... look and see if there are more conservative guests....

Ellen is a great show to go to... will not be dissapointed... Can't wait to see you!!!!!!!

Take Care....

Oh I'm not staying in the hood tonight or tomorrow... not taking the risk...
I will be glad when the election is over... and God Bless both of them....
GloZell
xoxoxoxoxoxox