Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Forever Young...

Thursday...
Steve was in the hospital... he had a Kidney stone removed... but he won' t remember that... his memory is sooo shot... Bob and I wish him a speedy recovery...


One thing about Bob and Steve... they have been on this earth for more than 65 years...but they are waaay younger than I... I couldn't keep up with the schedule Bob comes up with...Fun


Bob and I went to his friends restaurant Mamma Mia... 10AMDrove around... Hey they are getting ready for the Oscars... oh to be on the other side... one day soon...
Went to the famous Hollyhock... 12Noon






I grabbed Bob's hat and jumped in the Red Hat Society... you wear a purple hat if it's your birthday... Happy Birthday Irene....
At the Griffith Observatory...3PMWe are all Einsteins While in line for the show " Centered in the Universe" Why... Why... don't you feel that lady... your pants are being eating up by your crack... Why! watched a inspirational presentation on the stars... loved it... No flash photography...ha The guy hosting the show was hot and did a great job!

8PM the Improv... Bob just has the energy and the mind of someone younger than I... I keep asking him "What does he take" so many people act like life is over at a certain age... oh I am so old blah blah blah... but Bob and Steve never do (even tho Steve is falling apart he has a great outlook on life)

Ahhhh.... perfect fit Great job Adam Hunter... Hey... I think I know that guy... Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Leno Live long... and prosper!

--------------------------------------------------------------



-----------
Please help




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GG,
I'll look for our old phone. Did you know that on many of those old ones if you keep them charged they can call the 911 operator...even with out an active contract. We have a pay-by-the-minute cell now since we're usually here and use it on the road, when necessary and so people can get us when away.
The recession has REALLY hit Florida. As you know, just spoke there about the housing situation,etc. The reduced taxes undoubtly is forcing ISD's to rethink possible cuts. BUT, not all learn well cognitively and that's where your arts/sports enter because many are right-brained and excell in MUSIC and art. The recent stimulus may help those areas. Texas is getting lots for education. Hope your Mom's program is helped. I have been retired since '97, but continued subbing during the years. Now, I concentrate on Jim's health...every day this week we have appointments and Friday is our family birthday dinner/party for Connor with bingo.
Bob shows you lots of places/fun. Was Steve ill? I watched all the Academy Awards. Thought it one of the most intertaining in yeeears. Really enjoyed the glamour, music, and dancing.

Anonymous said...

GG,
Forgot...
XXOOOXXOO,
MD

Anonymous said...

Hey GloZell,

Wow, what an active day you had. Glad to see that you went to the Improv. The food is always good and it's just a cool place to hang even if you don't see a show. Try the Comedy Store next time. Take care.

Charlie

GloZell said...

MD...

Thanks... someone on youtube told me that the phones could still call 911... and I was thinking... that might be a safe thing for the kids to have... if they don't abuse it.... thanks if you find any old phones...

My mothers program is on the chopping block... and the whole school... they are building big mega schools useing less teachers... larger classes and closing the smaller ones...

my mother wants to retire in 2 years... it's been a lot of hope and faith these last two years....

Yeah Bob knows everything about this place... things I would have never seen... things I can afford to see... Steve was in the VA Hospital... they must give him something...

Steve is so happy to go... lonely...

hope to see both soon... always have fun...

Oscsars?... Hugh is hot... I watched clips...glad Slumdog won...the whole world is diverce except Late Night Talk Shows....lol


Take care...

GloZell

GloZell said...

MD...
you are so funny... if you remember... are you pulling a Steve?


lol

GloZell

xoxoxoxo

GloZell said...

Charlie...

Let's meet at Bob's um this Wensday at a noon... let me know...


GloZell