Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Presidents Day... President Obama

Okay....

Special K went to a fish fry and met my mother (who screamed) when I walked in the door... very very surprised....


He met grandmother who loved that fact that he loved her cooking...

My mother is slightly disturbed that I am not staying at home... but hey... I am going to enjoy this wonderful Valentines week...


My sister sang today at the Orlando City Hall Black History programme... I took a picture with my Ex Mother in law Commissioner of District 5 Daisy Lynum... Everyone thought I had moved here...

African Dancers...
Singers...
Venders.

I saw some of the same people at the Congresswoman Corine Brown's Inauguration Tour... Zora Neale Hurston Festival... and now this... each two weeks apart...

"No my Valentine flew me in for the week"... wow...

My Sister was paid in Orlando Magic tickets so hopefully Special K and I can go to the game my last night... having a great time...

Enjoy the moment...

Take Care...

LoVe Ya...

GloZell

No comments: