Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Orlando's Magic....

Today is my last day... the first time that I dread going back... this week went to fast...

I was thinking... how much have I been blocking myself from?

If the Zora Neale Hurston Festival was before New Years or the Inauguration... I would have never spoken to met, gone out with Special K.... How crazy?.. How dumb...

My sister has been super nice this week... wanting to hang everyday... at first I thought it was Special K but then I thought...

Could it be that I'm not hanging out as much with Mom and that help calms her anger?

I mean usually I hang with mom, go to her school, we both like to sleep in the living room watching TV... and this time it was different...

I have been compleatly selfish...

all those cliche's... Be the change you want to be.... your attitude changes your altitude... put yourself first.... I dare you to try it...

WHAT JOYS ARE YOU BLOCKING YOURSELF FROM?

I think Special K is a combo of me feeling and believing like I should be treated well ...

I think there's something to this magic creation box... I have been lifting everything I put in it... interesting...

I really had a great time... enjoyed myself... saw family Mommy, Madea, sister... and I was just here 2 weeks ago... and 2 weeks ago before that...

Free your mind and the rest will follow..

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Take Care everyone...

LoVe ya,

GloZell

6 comments:

Paria said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!

Soooo very happy for you!!! Joy at last, joy at last, we are seeing --- JOY AT LAST!!!!

Anonymous said...

GG,
You're probably on a plane back to California with mixed emotions and wonderful memories. I am very happy that you finally met a nice guy...although none of them are perfect. Neither are WE.
Took Casey to the vet hospital early to be "fixed". We are her third owners. Her first traveled with work all the time. Her 2nd was Jenni and John and Jenni was at the pound when she was brought in thinking she was getting her for us since we've always had dachshunds, but we said we travel too much. They had her three years, but John was never fond of her and he wanted a big dog sooo we said we would take her. She's 7 or 8.
Had breakfast at a different Mexican restaurant on the way home.
Jim's gone back to bed and guess I'll join him. We're going to trim a few bushes this PM. Supposed to be 81.
XXOOOXXOO,
MD
Enough

Fightin' Mad Mary said...

Let us know when you've made it back to LA!

GloZell said...

Hey Par Par...

Truly had a great time... saw family ... SK is wonderful... we went out alot... ate out alot... saw a movie... met everyone... fun!

Thanks... Joy to da Glo's World... He wants to fly me out again... I have to get something solid started here or what is the point of staying in Cal...

Take Care... hey... Mary still has your paper... um I don't know when I will be back on that side of town before Sunday... if not Sunday ... but you can get it before then if you want....


Thanks

GloZell

GloZell said...

MD!

Yes great memories... yeah!
Doggie gone get fixed... Bob Barker would be so proud of you... man you guys love that Mexican resturant...

glad it's going to be warm....


take care

xoxoxox

GloZell

GloZell said...

Fightin' Mad Mary...

I'm Back... lol

GloZell