Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

GloZell and the Huge Usher fans!

Okay... the show was eh... but Usher was the bomb! Wow ... he is the best performer that I have seen at the Tonight Show with Jay Leno... I am not a big Usher fan... I wouldn't consider myself an usher fan but today... wow...

He talked to his fans during the break ( you can see his second performance at NBC .com)

Go to go... so I will finish latter sorry...
okay I'm back...

The Show...

Liv Tylor... her blue dress was just a bunch of material.. all she needed was a torch and she would be the Stature of LIVberty... hot mess... didn't show off her body at all...

Liv who is so soft spoken and quite beautiful said that her dad Steven Tylor taught her to smell her used dental floss... yeah her dad is a rocker!

Judd Apatow he and Liv had great clips of their movies... but both interviews.... was okay...

Usher... wow I loved the all white! The microphone didn't work and he told Jay to say that his album is #1 in the country ( Jay didn't say that in the first intro) So once they got the microphone working Jay did another intro and Usher brought it... His dancers were sexy , his showmanship was superior... the second song was slow... nice...

Usher's Huge Fans...

No comments: