Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Sexual Revolution... Glovolution!

GloZell's Sex Class 101





My mother called upset because she tried to get rid of two birds that flew on the porch ... she sprayed the birds and one had a heart attack .. I don't know how my mother knew the bird had a heart attack but that's what she said...



Was I having too good of a day... must have been cuz my sister called...



So my sister tells me that my mother's brother ... wife and two kids are moving in for two weeks... My mother is such a Saint! Now I got to tell her she has no water or power! Great... just great! I am going to need more prayer MD!


I haven't left my Apt. all day I have been on the phone relaying messages to Mom and De... but I don't know what's going on... someone is lying...







The Conclusion...

My mother made it down to the water and power place... they charged her only 150... nothing about fraudulence or court or what ever my sister said...

Before my mother got home... the guy was in the yard cutting the water and power back on and apologized for turning it off.. they guy apologized and was sorry... hmmm

Have you heard of " The Secret" of the Power of Attraction?

My sister went down to pay the bill and they said no this bill is going to fraudulence whatever...

my mother who would not have made it in time if I didn't get off the phone and call my mom... she went down no problems?


My uncle lost his house... I 'm thinking my mother doesn't need anymore headaches...


G Mom do you think they are only going to stay two weeks.. that 's four grown people...


Mom --- That's my brother... these are hard times for everyone... he's a dreamer... that's nice he has a dream about his business ... it didn't work and he lost everything but... it's nice to dream he can stay here... we have lights and every thing....


... I don't know what De said to the water people... I don't know... she isn't going to change you should have heard all the horrible things she said about Unc and family... she doesn't realize she is in the same position... the same one...

(My sister and some Famous conductor in Church music... my sister is an amazing singing just mean as the devil)

G -- ( man... I will never ever be as nice as my mother never... ever... EVER... she is adding 4 more people with no rent and not complaining... )


Mom --- on the way to the water power place... you know Jan... (yes) well her brother was put in a hospice and they are not feeding him or giving him water... they just waiting for him to die...


G --- no food or water? not even a IV


Mom --- No and Jan is so upset... so why would I get upset about not having water and power?... And when I went down there... the people were so nice and didn't charge me the 7oo... God is good.


... I rather be the one to help people then be the one who needs help... I will be in trouble if I depend on your sister.

(My mom typical... happy bouncing around)


G-- You must have been angry when she was born or something..


Mom --- ha ha no no.... (pause) I am just so thankful that you called me... you help this family so much


G--- ( she has got to be kidding... I am not worthy of a mother like this... I don't contribute... anything!... some laughter now and then.... how can someone be so nice? My mom gets nothing in return... one daughter run off to Calif... and the other... whatever)



---------------------------------------
This was Prince Day... from 5AM... then the Fire Scare during the show... then what did everyone think?





Oh the two Rasta people... Rainbow gave her man nice hand jobs throughout out the day... I found out months latter... how did I miss the Sexual Revolution








I always look around and I know where a lot of people were sitting... I am with the line longer than anyone... Kurt is a Camera Wrangler for the Show.. I noticed a woman who was talking to him... oh... when we went back inside... there were more people and some people did try to sit closer... The Tonight Show w/My Boo staff was professional and there was no problems... great day , great show, great Prince... Great Jay Leno...










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GG,
I am sooo happy they settled with your Mom and got the electricity and water back on because those issues can be life-threatening with her health issues. That man probably got in trouble for turning them off and that's when he rushed out/apologized. How do you say NO to your uncle/her brother. Remember...SHE IS A SAINT. She LOVES her brother. And he will remember this and be there for her in Florida. DE will also remember that you offered HER a place to stay.
It's hard to know the REAL story from long distance, but...bottom line...they now have lights/water and it's because of the open communication you have with them. They listen to you and GG saved the day!!! They both love you and now you can feel proud that you did an excellent job. YOU are the MD!
I LOVED your videos of the phone conversations. I've been moving furniture/paintings/pictures around. Got tired of their arrangement. Also cooked lunch and dinner...different food for Jim than mine. He doesn't have any sense of taste/saliva due to his 35 radiation treatments for his base of tongue cancer. BUT NO CANCER ANYMORE! He eats solely for the nutrition...no enjoyment from his meals. He's doing good, though. It's about BABY STEPS and so are family relationships.
YOU DID GOOD, GG.
XXOOOXOOXX,
MD

GloZell said...

MD... you are the MD!
Wow your husband eats for the nutrition value... he can't taste the food... I bet he lost weight... glad he is healthy...

Do you see the nut-y-ness of my sister and my Mom... this shouldn't be an issue... I video because I needed to know is it me? or is this nuts..
If you are not going to pay the bill just tell the person who is so they can pay it...

This brother is one of her younger brothers and he aways borrows money and right when he got himself together money wise... he meets this woman with two kids ( well six but only the last two live with them) and gets married...

But she is a great woman and she believe in his dream... He is very good with computers... and he has these dream ideas ( I can't point my finger so.. I understand) but I am not trying to support ... well... I wish I could support a family... so...

Hmmm never thought about my sister loving me... I have heard her say " I hate you and I wish you were dead"... I can't even count how many times...

hmmmmm... MD... I am so nutty... I walked to the bank... the line was long and there was a rally at the park... so I walked over...

Barack Obama rally... I get caught up... " Yes Go Obama"!
Then... I am talking to some... tough young African American... THE BLACK PANTHERS!
I didn't know they are still around...
They were showing films of lynchings that happen in Baldwin Hills, LA, and citys I would have never guessed was like that...

I can't stay and watch that stuff cuz you get mad and angry and you just want to lash out if you see black women, children, hanging... from a tree... I PASSED BY TODAY!
What The?

I met an original Black Panther... I just can't go there... just can't...

I was talking to crips and bloods and ( you will see the video)... I was talking like I always do asking questions then before I knew it... there were cameras all around... I was surounded by Panthers... I got a tap on the shoulder from someone who knew that I didn't know what I was getting myself into... so the video just stops.. that's why...
I got the Cut that S off now and lets get out of here...
aaaahhhhhhhhhh...
I wouldn't mind the lynching and the dogs and the fires of the black church movies and stuff if there was a ... look at us now... look at what this white guy ... or this Jewish girl has done for us... look at how we worked together on some things... you know...
the anger was building in the room... I left before something jumped off...

Strong beautiful people... proud people... still very angry people and rightfully so ... ? But what does that get you... hmmmmm...

I had a great time and it was different... never boring in the hood... it's going to take me a few days to put up all the videos...

I danced ... some guy climed a tree... while punching a tree with his starbucks cup... yep...

I think I would rather run around with Connor hee hee...

My sister and mom are going to get me if they ever find out I taped them... I was going to tape something else then De Called and that was that...
okay... I ramble so much... yep Mom's a Saint... I think all mothers must be..

35 radiation treatments... on his tounge... something is going on... it's got to be the meat or the water... maybe the air... Cancer is showing up in everyone's family... everyone's...
Thanks for kind words... glad Jim is doing well and you also...
take care MD!
G