Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Monday, June 23, 2008

International Make-up Artist Trade Show...Stan Winston.... and Glozell





Anything you ever wanted to know about... makeup... IMATS





















Twins...Her bathing suite is painted on... that's one way to make sure it fits...Girl is naked with Coffee... California is a trip... I love this placeYes... this is more like it... Me likey... da men.. Love the close up... (I need so much help)... hee hee hee
I ran into Tracy! I met her and her sister Amy at The Tonight Show! She is from Florida and is in love with Jack Black! LoVe Her! xxxxxx








Alien Disco... Get Down with your bad selfEddie you are such a cut up... Go Eddie.. it's your birthday...


Yuk!Clean up !Stan Winston did a great job... grossOkay what's with the gut showing GloZell ... it was hot and ... yep I look a slap mess ... oh well it worked for Buddah












Thanks Wally Wingert for taking me to IMATS... I wouldn't have known about it Wally was like " Hey GloZell You might want to blog about this make-up show"... Thanks Waa WaaIf you can't beat them... ( I am so crazy... this picture cracks me up... hee hee hee)

------

Blooper

Okay you said if we pose with you ... you will go away.... Go Away!

Thanks for your talent Stan Winston....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi GG!
Those pictures look soooo real! Is that real SKIN??
So you are going to two other shows. Does that mean no more GG and Jay? Heard Jay say it was 112? We've got upper 90's/low 100's here.
I'm not quite that old...but OLD...62 and Jim's 73, and live one day at a time. My sister who is 10 younger is able to do soooo much more. Each year you get a little more tired and naps become a way to recharge. I used to go, go, go, like you. Do it while you can. I, too, was married previously and waited a LONG time to remarry and we've been married 29 years tomorrow. It will happen and you'll have LOTS of stories to tell.
I know you feel so much better. I remember you carried your Dad's legs to the show. That would sure remind you to get good nutrition.
Is your Mom coming this summer? Hope so. She was great telling Jay to hire you. See, I DO read you nightly.
Stay safe out West and HAVE FUN, FUN, FUN!
XXOOOXOOXX,
MD

GloZell said...

Hey MD...
Jay is on Hiatus for two weeks they are showing reruns for two weeks... I am going to different things.. my goal is to blog the Price is Right line and Jimmy Kimble... I have to check and see if they are shooting...

It will happen for me... HA! Marrage?... Kids?... child... I will share yours... I don't know about me having a family?... I will just take a man for now...
Ha... I like a guy who I haven't met who lives in England... yep...

I would have lots of stories...

Child I have to tell you about this compleatly ... lost soul.. I guess that's what I will call it..

I will video blog to act out my reactions... you wouldn't believe this story...

I guess I will do that tomorrow or something....

29 years... wow Congrats! That's a long time and you haven't choked him... that's good...

29 years... great ... you don't hear that anymore...

Yeh my father's leg is in my car... no one breaks in when there is a leg chilling in the back...hee hee hee...

62 you are a sping chicken...

No more Jay.. no way... We have 11 more months together... next month is our annaversary... two years... seems like only 24 months ago...
Take Care... take pleanty of naps... Do what you like
G

Anonymous said...

all have done .....very nice work