Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Monday, June 02, 2008

Welcom back!

Wow I missed you all... So glad you are back!

I did do a lot of blogging... mostly star... but there is no place like home... 3000 W. Alameda Burbank California!

I can't wait to see the Pages, writers, security guards, Andy AKA "The Hair" Mean Az Tony,camera men, the band, John Melendez, Producers...Gidgit( and her flawless breast nicely snugged in a white T,) Superman Hair, Hot T, Happy Feet...
The ones who make the show happen... ( who never gets credit for the good only slammed for the bad) THE WRITERS! and of course... my wind beneath my arm pits... The Boo over all Boo's

JAY LENO! I MISSED YOU BOO!... I got a gift for ya... I met your girlfriend... you know the one who ALWAYS throws herself at you during the show....

I did this for you Boo... see what kind of woman I am... oh the sacrifices I do for ya!







She wasn't the nicest person in the world... but I think it was just that day... I feel that Jamie Lee Curtis has to be a sweet and kind person... but she was ticked at something... (not me) other people would ask for pictures... she wouldn't... she was the only star that wouldn't take pictures... I still love her... she makes my Boo happy...

Jay in your office how do you lean so far back in your chair and not fall? You so cute.... I love spying on you... it's amazing how far you can walk around NBC when you have a security guard uniform... ha ha

well lets see what happen during this Hiatus... Harvey Corman Crocked and Universal Studios blew up... and that was one week... this month their is two weeks...
got to go Mommy calling...
-------------------------------
Peter Paul and Fight'n Mad Mary!...

Mom--- Hey this is your Mother...
G--- ( oh thanks for telling me) How are you doing?
Mom--- umm do you know when I started my treatment?

G-- your cancer treatment?
Mom--- Yes... I'm at the hospital and they say that I am done... but I thought I had another week... so I need to know when I started...

G--- (WHAT THE)... Mom... ask the person at the desk what day you started... you have to write this stuff down... doctors don't care...

Mom--- I think I have more treatment... oh Lawd... they not giving me the rest... did I go three weeks?

G-- ( Does she know I am in California and she is in Florida) okay.. okay... let me think

Mom--- Well I don't want to bother you

G--- ( are you serious... I am being punked... I have to be I have to be)

Check and see how many times you left school early to go to treatment...

Mom--- I go early before I teach... they don't know... was it a Friday?... when was Memorial Day?... I didn't go then...

GloZell... okay.. let me think ... I will call you back okay... I will figure this out so don't worry... ( I am not going to go crazy ... I am not going to go crazy)

I called DeOnZell

G-- Hey De ( my sister) do you know when Mom started her treatment?

DeOnzell --- She started it? Didn't know, I am having lunch so is there anything else you want?


G-- No Mom doesn't re (click) hello?... De?...

Why do I bother... you dish water getting child!

I remember that she was suppose to go on a Thursday then went to see raggedy Wesley Snipes.. so she started the next week...

---- call mom back...

G--- Mom... you went to see Wesley Snipes on April 28th I blogged about you going to see his trial instead of going to treatment..

Mom--- Oh that was way in April... oh I am done... you are such a good daughter... thanks okay my class is coming in... Love ya..

G-- (yeah... I'm the good daughter) Take care Mom, I'll call you later on when I'm in the Tonight Show line...

Mom--- Tell Jay I said hi..

G --- I will ... bye.


-----------------

I am running so late... I don't feel like going now... but I know that once the Tonight Show music starts... and Jay comes out in his suit... " I made it to another show!"... it's the only time... I don't think about Florida... Tonight Show with Jay Leno makes me so happy ... one hour four days a week... Thanks everyone!

No comments: