Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Don't leave me home alone... or else I'll do a video... LOL









If you look carefully... you will see that there are two people visible in one of the videos
Which one is it... ha ha ha
----------------

GloZell's Ghetto Issues...

Yesterday I went to the official Gala Birthday Party of Ms. Carla Laemmle who turned 100 years old...

I have to post those videos and pictures... so much fun...

And I went to my friend Adam Hunters pilot comedy show showing at the Improv... It was a fun night!

Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GG,
A soggy day. Rained all night and rain all day. Not complaining because we really need LOTS to make the lakes rise, etc. Home for the day.
I remember all these videos from the summer. Poor SK trying to sleep.
The picture of Sk and Charles Gibbs by the sign makes SK look like a GIANT!
I don't like all the scary movies on TV before Halloween.
Seems to be a break so Jim's walking Casey.
Gonna eat my soybeans in a shell now...
XXOOOXOOXX,
MD

GloZell said...

MD!!!!!!!!!!

Ah rain... rain.... hmmmm... I just thought of another video... hmmm

THANKS

Yes... ha ha ha... SK trying to sleep ha! Hard with me around...

Yes... SK is way taller than Charles... lol

ooooh Soybeans in a shell you lucky lady you...LOL

Thanks

XXOOOXOOXX

GloZell