Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Glo sees why more security....

The strikers are in full force still... People are honking horns all the time to support..

The strikes I know are still friendly with me and I appreciate, that it's a strange situation knowing the strikers, and going in to see the Tonight Show with Jay Leno....I have to find out this guy's name... he is a talented comedic writer...
The Tropical Smoothie Lady came again today... I wonder if she knows it's cold outside?... Where is the Hot Chocolate Lady? .... Oh well... The couple I met yesterday, from Prince Edward Island Canada came by just to take a picture with me... ( That's so great) Sorry I spelled your name wrong... (Welcome to my blog I spell everything wrong) ----------------------
Okay.. You know I have never put a picture of a Page that I was going to dog... But this is a new year.... The picture of this page is relevant to his stupidity!

We have two lines of 15 people who go into the studio first...

Al...( Great guy with beautiful lips) is talking with two girls and starts them in the second row... but he puts the second row in front of the first...(No problem I know that he is going to march us in the right order)

However...People are asking me " Why are they in front of us?" I tell them they won't be don't worry...

There is a blind lady and nephew who is second in line behind me.. The blind lady keeps telling people she is second in line.. ( okay we know we know)

We walk to the Tonight Show Lobby... Al has to do something so Idiot Page takes over...
( the blind lady and her nephew are way slower and are now last to enter the lobby)

During the walk a striker yells at us " One man can do all those jokes?"... ( Oh no he didn't.. )

In the Tonight Show Lobby... Idiot Page... doesn't say anything... everyone is sitting anywhere because Idiot Page doesn't keep us in order...

Al comes in with blind lady, tells Idiot page... " Make sure the blind lady and her nephew goes in second in line, I don't want them to loose their place"( He didn't say blind lady... I forgot her name)

People are looking at me... I say... Andrew... You might want to keep everyone in order because two people are in front of me... those people were in the back and now fourth in line...no one is in order...

Andrew Z.---- "Don't worry about the line we know how to do our jobs, we are doing something different with the line now... I have had three weeks of training".

(Well, well well... three whole weeks... you are the only one who has had this stupid behind training)


So I guess in his 3 weeks of training he didn't learn that you can't talk on the phone, eat or take pictures in the lobby....

So I took a picture of the 3 Week Trained idiot Page Andrew Z. ( with flash)... myself... the wall in front of me...(oh the blind lady is on the end..she said she knows Larry Sliverwitz who works at the show.. but I don't know him by name) the Debbie and Ron from Colorado...(Thanks for the hamburger and fries) then the girl in front of me offered to take the picter of us...and Idiot Page said nothing... because of his three week training I got FIVE pictures in the lobby and I have never taken picters in there before...

Then as we entered the studio Andrew Z. said " Please put away your food and phones now"...(ha ha ha ha... Give him another 3 weeks of training Scott (head of the Pages) so I can redecorate the lobby)...

The blind lady didn't go in second, the two in front of me ended up on the floor... and people who were in line longer was mad and asking me why? Can we ask to move... GET IT TOGETHER... Send Page Erin F.!

SOMEBODY BETTER TELL IDIOT PAGE andew z. WHO I AM... OR I WILL CONTINUE TO GO DONALD TRUMP ON HIS GEEKY *** Thanks...
-------------------------------
Before the show...

Jay comes out " As you know there is a strike going on...(duh) I support the writers... I don't know all of the strikers but some of them are my friends... If I didn't come back 160 people would loose there jobs... some single moms...
When the strike started I was out there everyday...(yes that's true... mostly pouting but he was out there... ) I was called a Hero Hero Hero...no don't applaud... but now I'm in a terrible situation and 160 jobs are at stake and now I'm called a Villain Villain Villain....( no some still say big head)

I don't use outside writers... I do feel that any joke I write myself I should be able to use... WGA doesn't see it that way... and it's frustrating...

I do feel that the writers are correct and should get every thing they ask for because they deserve it...( the new ones also)

David Letterman owns his on show, so he could make a deal but John Stewart, Jimmy Kimble, Conan, and myself don't. I don't own this show... I just work here... I don't know why the Network ( NBC/Universal Media) haven't' made a deal... I'm just trying to make sure people get a pay check...( Where is mine?)

The writers deserve everything they are asking for... I do support the writers....
Please don't heckle the show...( Don't worry Jay I will get them!)... I would appreciate it if no one disrupts the show...

(A guy raises his hand and ask Jay for a picture)

A picture?...I guess no one heard a word I just said... sure come take a picture...( after picture Jay leaves)

When Bob Perlow (the warm up comedian.. who supports the strike also ). If you have to Boo please do it to me... don't heckle Jay... ( I guess NBC had a reason to hire so many security guard there has been two Burbank Cops at every show... ) Jay has been arriving at work at 6AM to avoid any issues. ( A nice striker getting interviewed outside after the show)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love the fact that even the staff are excited about the show now... wondering if this is going to work or that... the staff are even watching the show at night....

Tonight Show Biz...

A Priest A Rabbi and a Minister tell jokes....( I thought it was cute, creative and different, and no one can say that they are comedians... timing is everything)

Elon Gold comedian... Very funny... I love his Jay Leno impersonation! He use to be on the show Stacked with Pamela Anderson... he wasn't scratching so he didn't touch her... Practice safe comedy...( check him out at the Laugh Factory) Jimmy Kimble was great... I like that we got to see an inside to what it's like to host a show... the combativeness...getting guest... plus he did say that the Priest, Rabbi and Minister's jokes was way too long...(true)

Musical guest One Republic.... I can't believe that I have know every musical guest this week...Tthat has never happened before.... I liked the song but I did miss Timberline whining during it like he does in the video... There is one member of One Republic that should watch Extreme Makeover... just last week they did over sisters with the same smashed on face and harelip... I know... it's too late to apologize.

On the way out... a striker yelled " How was the writers jokes" so I walk over and said why do you say that... ( I'm all for hearing both sides.. but don't yell at the audience... we see you)

GloZell --- I did think that Jay has to be using writers because the the monologue was so good... but then I was thinking... is he use new writers because the monologue was so good... but Jay said that he is writing his own jokes so...

Striker--- And you believe that?

GloZell--- I... do... yes I do..( I think)

This strike thing has got to end soon ( with writers getting what they want)... It is getting a little hostel but why can't Joe. M. who is in charge of the strike at NBC just tell strikers not to harass the audience... Strikers can talk and pass out info, talk but not yell... the audience just wants to see Jay before he retires...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GLOZELL'S GHETTO GOSSIP

Did you hear that Pamela Anderson is pregnant? ( The child won't starve to death) Didn't I say that heifer looked fat Tuesday on the show? ... Pam was trying to take focus off her stomach by having those tiny shorts all up in her crotch turkeys.... but I saw the belly fat...( she is pregnant and still 115 pound thinner than me!)

Why did a dog in Memphis TN jump into a Tiger cage yesterday! A Yellow Labrador... What is the deal WHITE PEOPLE! I try and I try to understand you I Love de White People I am down with the Jungle Fever!... Now you are sending in your dogs?( it was a very light color dog)
Then a guard jumped in and saved the dog... I couldn't work at a Zoo cause my black behind would let Fido die....
WHITE PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM KELLOGG'S FROSTED FLAKES, AND CHEETOS UNTIL THIS TIGER PHASE PASSES...PLEASE!
----------

Nicole Kidman is pregnant... Are you Nicole kidding me? That's just great!

First Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have there little clone... now if Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban will be short, county, alcoholic with big shiny foreheads and tight porcelain skin... yeah who's going to be an alien now!
Johnny Grant...1923....2008 (Mayor of Hollywood)Now you have your Heavenly Star...
( Johnny please tell my dad I love him and mom put all his legs in the closet but I brought one to California... thanks)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i liked Kimmell too. The whole show just seems more loose and fun. Those jokes WERE long--good grief!! ahahahaha!! I was like, are they doing sermons or telling jokes? Jimmy was dead on with that, and Kevin looking high!!! ahahaha! I love it when they stick it to Kevin! He's such a good sport.

(PS Say, I wrote you back and asked a question on you blog from Tuesday. I don't want you to miss it!)

GloZell said...

Melinda,

Kimmell was good... It is a lot more fun and " Let's try something new" They have to keep that up...

The band... cameramen... pages... every one is laughing and having a great time....

It's flowing much better....

Thanks for the comment.... I will check out Tuesday...

GloZell

joemadden said...

Hi Glozelle, Joe Madden here. the guy who goes to all the shows with you. Here is my e-mail address.
joemadden37@yahoo.com, and my number is 818-416-0031. i like your blogs and your pics. who need more pictures of me. see you tomorrow bye