Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sweet Glo Alabama

I'm blogging in the church library today...

Thanks for all of the Welcome Back's ... I was massaging in San Diego this week with:With Al Lewis... the Best Massage Therapist... but
Nutz...LoVe Him...
The Princess Vanessa( Take the napkin from around your neck... honey)
Yolanda the mom... (sorry I broke your key )This is Liz... While I was massaging her feet... she said the nicest things about her husband... I just love her and wish her well....I was thanked with Nicky Red Sauce by a celebrity client... ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today I was striking from 8. 30 to 11. AM... Then I went to the show... Several Strikers asked me if "They" give me a hard time about supporting the strike?... No... "They" have a show to do.



(Other comments) Tell Jay that the WGA is wrong for what they are doing to him... THE WRITERS ARE NOT MAD AT JAY LENO! I was happy to hear that!

Well most of them...
Trucker yelled ( Go back to work losers!) The strikers are good people... I LOVE DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES AND I MET THE HEAD WRITER CREATOR OF THAT SHOW TODAY STRIKING!Maurice walked by... came to the show...Told me that the good striker food is now at WB... we need to hit that...Striker Erik ( I don't remember if it's no c or k)... asked I see you are going to the show... Is Jay still your Boo?...(Yes)... then he got in some conversation with Maurice...
A few people informed me that some people came to the show and was yelling because NBC didn't invite Dennis Krusinage to the debate... ( What... someone tried to disturb The Tonight Show with My Boo's Show? ... Lucky I wasn't there... oh so lucky)
--------------

Tonight Show Biz...

I met great college guys from Alabama! They got a picture with the strike sign and inside a picture with Jay Yee Haw!

Maurice turned to me and said... " Jay's monologue is better without the writers"...


Arsenio Hall... (He was funny for the first time to me last week on the show... but couldn't just let me think he was funny... nope...)

Arsenio's segment running around NBC asking non funny people to help Jay's monologue by telling a joke...


It was a funny idea I would like to see it expand to people outside of NBC ... maybe that would help...
--------
Chris Mathews ( He is a Nig Lover) I could have said.. black lover but I decided to use what some people would call him for real... He went on and on about Barack Obama... almost made me want to vote for him...

Chris Mathew's wrinkled tie was too long and it hung down to his thighs... But Great interview! Chris didn't let Jay interrupt him...

------------
During the break... ( Why Arsenio Why!) Arsenio did this stupid Jazcomidy thing with Kevin... it's Bad spoken word and guitar...

Arsenio--- Jay don't need no F'ing writers... I can say F' because we are not on the air... ( Please turn the cameras back on so he will stop)
( okay... the Librarian just walked in... saw me... mumbled... azz something and left... why can't she go on strike!)


Arsenio con't..

Michael Vic... F'd up... Blacks have Obama! ( Turn off his microphone ) Oprah supports him... Oprah is my god... Blacks was nervous when Jessie Jackson ran for President.. First lady and a first baby momma ( Boo! Get off the stage) I can't cuss on TV or they would have me living in Don Kings Guess House... ( Almighty Oprah help!)....

Terrible...

-------------
John Roy( Comedian) I have seen him at the Laugh Factory... He Was So So good... Loved
him... John Roy had some new and some that I have seen him do... over on the side, Arsenio was laughing harder than anyone tapping his toes.. slapping his legs... falling on the couch... ( Enough Arsenio Hall... we 're not having a ball..with you)

--------

Musical guest ... Jill Scott was great... between her and her backup singers... there was a whole lot of behind on that stage... and the stage t held up...

Thank you weave... I liked her hair... Jill rocked the Afro for way too long...

Jill Scott's dress was perfect for her shape and I like the fact that her big boobies are not all jacked up to her chin like Jennifer Hudson always does... ( okay you got big ta ta's... lower them a foot or so sometimes from your chin, Jen)
---------

After the show! Some Dennis Krusinage supporters outside... they were nice to me...
The ones who yelled during my Boo's show ( Jay Leno) wanted Dennis to have a fair chance at the debate... going to the Tonight Show was a way to get some attention what they believe was an unfair debate....

Strikers.. and Supporters...and Me Oh my...
---------------------

Boyfriend came by to check his email...

GloZell-- Hey Boo ( don't tell Jay ) the librarian just came huffing by...


Boyfriend-- Yeah I saw her... she is going to the meditative service tonight ... her brother is in the hospital...
GloZell--- Well that should make her happy... when she was speaking to me... she said plenty of time that she wish her brother would die... because he is not going to stop drinking and trying to drive... and that he had gotten so bad he was drinking her perfume she got from the 99 cent store...

and... that her mother died from alcohol...(Wow... I am an Azz)

Boyfriend-- That's a good reason to go to church...

( Poor librarian... she has had it... kind of hard... I ... should just pray for her and her family... and that I don't add to her misery... If she wants to be left alone in the library... that's not much to ask... she lives with her brother so... home wasn't a place she would want to be...)

------------------- Saturday Night I went to Luis Oliat's concert...He made his rounds thanking all who came... He was keeping up with the Jone's

Great Show Luis Oliart! Featuring "Joy"

No comments: