Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Let go my leg Glo!...

(Boyfriend got Wifi and it didn't work last night so I'm putting up yesterday's now)


GOT MLK? (Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day) On Monday( I massaged at the VIP room at the LA Convention center I got another 2 dollar bill...



I was told to go into the next room and there was a plate of soul food...
No one else was there... I guess someone knew I would like it... Never found out who sent it...
The VIP room that I was working in was beautiful... At the LA Gift show... ( So glad to have extra money) I bought this cute frog set... for the most beautiful tan baby girl with pouty lips... I hop she likes it...--------------------------------------
Leg and I went to the bank... Three guards got closer and closer as I got up to the counter to make a deposit...( They were scared... it's just a leg)I asked this guy who has been going to the show for the last week if he wanted to strike before the show... he said yes!Maurice passed by.. Maurice this is... What's your name?... Joe...( Joe is a very popular name)Maurice wanted me to get my dad's leg away from him... I met the Ford's from Colorado Springs!Wait I forgot the leg....---------------------------



Tonight Show Biz...

WELCOME NEW PAGES! ( I hope you can count to 30) All guys and one girl... the last group wasn't that fun... you guys seem the same...but we will see...

( Listen to Page Erin. F... and Shelly...) and...the tall fat male page with the cute face.. ( he refuses to call me by my name so I won't call him by his)

He was so good yesterday that when he finished the Page announcements... the audience applauded him... great job... what's your face..

Danny and John still remain the Hot Male Pages ... ( Do you have to wear your shirts?)

New Pages..today(Wednesday) you will get fitted for your sexy uniforms... and instructed not to talk to me... Jay got the same instructions... I love that I am included in your training... thanks NBC ...


---------------
Billy the Toothpick... I wonder how long you are going to keep your striker beard?

The show is still going smoothly...

In the audience was the biggest Australian Soccer Player... Jay acknowledged him during the "Jay's Open Mic"... He was huge... ( steroids.. no penis... oh well not my problem)




I don't have my paper on me but the first guest was... something Gregory.. a corespondent to the White House... It was a good interview...

The Singing Birds... They were cute and from Florida...

Puddle of Mudd was the musical guest.. they were great!

-------------------------------------------------------------



GLOZELL'S GHETTO GOSSIP...

Heath Ledger died... hmmm... He did the movie "Broke Back Mountain" fell in love with female costar Michelle Williams... ( of course he fell in love with Michelle, Heath was kissing on a dude day after day for over a year stuck up on a mountain... it was either Michelle or a goat...)




Michelle and Heath had a little girl... then they split...

Heath played the dark role " The Joker" in the upcoming Batman movie ... Heath should have gotten help and tried to make his relationship work with Michelle... but he just couldn't let go of the drugs... so he died... (He is not the first... and not the last) 1979-2008 (drugs don't care how good looking, talented, popular or rich you are)
--------------------

Tiger Woods said that he is not mad at Kelly Tillman for saying that " The new players should Lynch Woods in a back alley..."We joke all the time... Of course Tiger would say that... he also said that he wasn't black so ... Lynching doesn't mean anything to him... He better learn what he is it doesn't matter how light his daughter is she will hear and get called all kinds of racist things growing up and won't know how to handle it... but it was just a joke...hmmm... a lynching joke... and all is forgiven... just say sorry...

let's try it...



In order to beat NBC I think other networks should take Jeff Zuker( Head of NBC) and lynch him out in a back alley...

Boy that is just so funny...

All is forgiven... Right?

Sorry Jeffery... We still friends LoVe ya.. ( I can hear the emails being sent...)




-------------










I'm running against the both of you!
----- I'm running against the both of you!




I'll pair up with you....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for drawing attention to Stolen Horse International, up front in the right hand corner! Thank you for helping to find those precious horses by opening everyone's eyes.