Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Gloverfield....

GloZell working on GloZell

I have been thinking about my church librarian and what can I do... It's easy to just complain about someone.

( I have been going to church all my life... one thing you hear... is complaining... I use to feel sorry for the Rev. growing up in Fla. cause... it was Brother so and so did this.. and Sister so and so did that...)

Rev. can get more done if the people who complain ( It's always the same people) had an interesting life and were getting laid!...AMEN

It's just how you see things... I didn't work the Christmas Tree Lot at my church lot because the Librarian was there...

I don't go into the church library so I wont get growled at...( yesterday I just didn't feel like going up stairs)

Looking back... librarian was worked the Christmas Tree Lot ( I didn't) ... every time I saw her she was sweeping and moving this and that...

The Library is always perfect...( I couldn't do it...) She makes sure each pew has the right amount of Bibles.... Everything she does is volunteer...

I was looking at her but I didn't see her at all... She likes writing utensils and perfume... I think a library fairy might leave things for her...

( Are you looking and talking about someone... but not seeing the whole picture? or do you just need some...)
------------------------------
THE STRIKE SHOULD BE OVER SOON THANKS TO THE DGA!

Strike Biz!

Are they twins... No it's a mother and Daughter Striker Team! Anna (mommy) Rachel THE BIRTHDAY GIRL.... RACHEL IS 24... PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR!
Diane and Jena from Indianapolis (Love them) Went to see Ellen D. Show and posed with us strikers... they wished the WGA much success... Thanks! Maurice stopped by... on his way to Taco Bell... ( He said that Page Nanny looked hot!)
This was my first strike caption... Since the strike he has lost weight and started going to the gym! Sci-Fi Chicks on Strike! They don't die they multiply! Boyfriend... Loves Sci-Fi wants to take off work to go see some movie Cloverfield... ( He is a sexy movie nerd) Boyfriend and I celebrated 16 months! The Desperate Housewife guy asked ( not to me) Does Jay Leno still come out here? Or does he just drive by and wave?

Striker--- No we don't see him...but he supports the writers... yeah by doing a monologue.

D.H. Guy--- If Jay is writing his own jokes... that's not a problem... He should be able to do his own stuff...
(Yeah! I really love Desperate Housewives now)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tonight Show Biz...

Thanks Tony ( Head of Security) who walked in in time to say " The second line should go behind the first line)

A little birdy told me that NBC keeps a Transsexual locked up on the third floor named... Gary Lisa... or Lisa Jerry...

If there is any truth to this... this is awkward reading... if not... HA HA...

I hope if there is a Transsexual that works at NBC Burbank... that She/He is treated like the gender She/He wants to be...( I don't know which way they went)
----------
Today's Monologue proved that Jay writes his own stuff... he had some hits and misses...( No matter what Jay does some one is going to complain) Things found at the 99 cent store... Funny

D L Hugley... Okay since the strike I have seen more black people on the show... a boy and Arsenio Hall twice ( one two many) D L Hugley... I bet Monday Martin Luther King Birthday...NONE... you should have saved one for Monday...
D. L Hugley was funny...

HE TONIGHT SHOW BAND PLAYED... COULD IT BE... A NEW SONG... I'LL TAKE YOU THERE BY THE STAPLE SINGERS( my dad had the 8 track... it was a instrumental piece before Joe Ligotti came out...

Joe Ligotti... was HUGE... he was alright funny... I think it's great that he came off the Internet...
His big behind in that little chair was funny...

The Tonight Show Band played a beautiful instrumental piece featuring the trumpet... great job!
Musical guest: Sara Bareilles... I like her song... and the guy in the band who escaped from "Welcome Back Carter"... I didn't know if the background was supposed to be falling down or what... it didn't look right.


Sara Bareilles is a new artist ... in a year or two... will claim to have a deviated septum and get a nose job. (I have a deviated behind) ------------------------------------------------------------------------

GLOZELL'S GHETTO GOSSIP

Oprah is getting her own network... OWN= Oprah Winfrey Network...

You just have to give the woman her props! You Go Winfrey!...


See what you can get done when you are not having sex...

( I don't need a network... Okay)

---------------
I am working Friday -Monday... so I might not blog until Tuesday... So tell Smitty not to miss me... I doing great not being consumed with the Tonight Show with My BOO... ( I think that should be the name...)

Jeff Zuker... I want the show to be renamed The Tonight Show with My BOO... get back to me on that...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kulakswoodshed is an awsome place to do a show... I saw

Inner Voices
We came out to support Sherri Izzard... I loved her in Sister Act!
I love John Dickson who is the music writer for the show "Burn Notice" enjoy playing paint ball tomoarow...John got a fancy family airloom ring for Christmas... Hint Hint... it's time to get married John is a great catch...Thanks for inviting me to go with you... After the show Boyfreind met us and Christina ( Luis's hot Girlfriend... cooked for us)
I sho am funny

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, there were some rough parts in that monologue tonight! ahahaha! That's inevitable, though. shoot there were some rough nights WITH the writers. ahahaha

I like the Dollar Store bit too. i like anything having to do with a dollar store:)

and in regards to your blog about arsenio. i am glad i didn't have to sit through that!

I know he must be unemployed, but I hope they are not turning him into the Black Howie Mandel. You know a "favorite" of the Tonight Show, always stopping by and doing skits!

I am still wanting you to get a gig!! keep hope alive and have a good weekend.

GloZell said...

Melinda,

After Jay's run is up... I would love to meet you one day...

The monologe was refreshing to see... you are so right about with the writers...

Arsenio Hall... needs to go...

Thanks for wanting me to get a gig... I will, it just won't be at the Tonight Show...

You have a good weekend also!

Thanks Mel,

GloZell

Anonymous said...

Hey Glozell!!

Have you heard anything about Garth Brooks being on the show next week? He was supposed to do the show the day the strike started, but it got cancelled. We will be up there for his concert on Friday (He is doing FIVE concerts in TWO days!!) and hope he might stop by the Tonight Show!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I am so late with this, but I just read your reply to me about your dad's leg. Whoa. I never knew veins could literally pop. That is awful, just awful. I am glad he is resting in peace. Thanks for explaining all of that.

So do you think his fondess for the tonight show rubbed off on you? Or did you discover Jay on your own?

It would be great to meet someday--we think a lot of like. hope your weekend was fun, it is COOOOLD here right now. I plan on staying in for sure!

GloZell said...

Tinkelbinkle!
GARTH BROOKS! I haven't heard... That would be great... I hope it's Tuesday... I will be working on Monday...

Oh I would just freak... I Love Garth and his wife also...

Hope to see you at the show!


GloZell

GloZell said...

Melinda,

Yep... just pop and he wouldn't feel it...

Ummmm I guess so.. The Tonight Show was big back in the day... the only late night show....

And when someone black was going to be on... all the phone calls " You know Sammy Davis is going to be on"...

Now their are so many shows... but The Tonight Show started it all...

We will meet maby one show this year... or... sometime ...

Take care...

I will be back at the show Tueday...


Thanks,

GloZell

Anonymous said...

you are right - all rev.'s should recommend that to those in the congregation who like to 'stir the pot.' you'd be amazed at how things don't bother people once they've had a good lay. wish there were some rev's out there that would actually do this... you know of any from your experiences?