Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Good Vibrations




I did one radio interview, On on line interview with Josh Skinner... that should be up now. I talked with Perez Hilton yesterday and I will be doing videos that ONLY go up on Perez Hilton.Com and P.H. said I can do whatever I want. YES!!!!

He is very cool to work for. There is a big meeting with his camp about how to shop me around. Interesting... I will just let the Universe do it's thang ... LOL

I am lined up with my success.

(Hey MD ... It's freezing here! I need to take a shower but don't want to get wet so. I will stay cold and funky for now... hee hee hee)

4 comments:

Ash said...

Congratulations, you're movin up! I hope you get your own TV show someday. Great video, too.

Anonymous said...

GG,
SOOOOO excited about Paris Hilton and all your interviews!!!
Yes, hard to shower without getting wet.
Called and canceled our Houston appointment for next Tuesday with the neurosurgeon. Jim needs to rest and get rid of the pneumonia first and then I'll call and reschedule it. This is the first day he seems to feel better and he's still on his medicine. It's about baby steps.
Your large priority box picked up this morning and is on it's way to you in California.
XXOOOXOOXX,
MD

Kelli russ said...

I think u are hilarious! Congrats on all the good stuff!

mikeyjim@msn.com said...

Hi sweetie....your gays here in Vegas want to know when you might do some stand up here in Vegas..Hugs Michael & Jimmy