Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Friday, April 16, 2010

SECOND TIME ON PEREZHILTON.COM!!!

http://perezhilton.com/2010-04-16-were-loving-this-chick

I spoke to Perez yesterday and he is amazing and wonderful. I will be working for him.

HI MD!... I have been running around... phone ringing off the hook. Making meetings listening to deals and contracts and such. So I hope all is well with you and Jim)

This is the second video he posted! Please check out all my videos on GloZell1 on YouTube

4 comments:

Kelly L said...

i think glozell is so funny and my fave video is is that your breath or did you just fart is so funny and you like lady gaga was funny to so keep up the go work!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

GG,
Now I can say I knew you WHEN (hee, hee). This is the best news I've heard and you know how HAPPY I am for you! This is the break you've worked so hard for and deserve. I knew it would happen.
I love you!
MD

GloZell said...

Thanks G!

Glad you can get your laugh on with me... Yea

GloZell

GloZell said...

MD!!!!

You knew me when you visited me when... THANK YOU THANK YOU


XOXOOOXXXXXOXOXOXO