Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

GG at ABC...General Hospital...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SADIE C. (I'm nine months late but..) I MET HER PARENTS DAVE AND KELLY AT THE TONIGHT SHOW SEP. 2006 ( back when I was on the guest list and treated like the Queen I am... but I digest) THANKS SO MUCH FOR KEEPING UP WITH ME!...

----------------------------------------------------------
At ABC my name was on the list!...Well close enough...

I ate at the Commissary...Is that what the C stands for...cause Taco Bell gets an A and you know they use tasty rats! The gang: Sandy(who runs things) Russel(From WACO Texas...enough said) The Enchantress ( who takes 4 hours to eat) and Bobbie ( who talks a mile a minute)....They were simply the best.... I can't wait to go back!... It was like meeting people you all ready know....
Chris is in the Video Department at ABC ...he has the sweetest Grandmother (who spoils him rotten) Chris use to be a Page at NBC...he also enjoys producing music!(LoVe ya)
This is the Gray's Anatomy Hospital...(turn your computer around)
You go McDream Girl....

This is me on the General Hospital...hospital set...

I was enjoyed the Green Room...
Thank you ABC for treating me like royalty... the guards up to the director was totally friendly...I can't wait to be an extra nurse or something... (Thanks J-fronya)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GLOZELL"S GHETTO GOSSIP!

Tony Parker who is married to Eva Longoria is suing a Tabloid Magazine for saying he had an affair... I guess it was more than one....
Jamie Lynn Spears is having a baby at 16, and is finally getting the attention she always wanted... That didn't work for Beyonce little sister who did the same thing...(had a baby)... I still don't know her name, know her name...Nothing gets me more in the warm and toasty Christmas Spirit like the NBC Holiday Show Clash of the Choirs... (ahhh)

What store at the mall did NBC find them...Lane Bryant?
If they want a competition with those choirs...name it Clash of the Buffet...The uniforms were cute...
------------------------------------

One of my favorite Christmas songs is" The Little Drummer Boy" Why? You ask... Because he was confident and ghetto....
Who else is going to show up to see a new born baby unannounced and with out a gift... Ghetto!

Mary--- Hi... thank you for stopping by.... the Wise men just left but...they don't know anything about babies...what am I going to do with Gold, Frankincense, and Muir... Sorry for the attitude... Joseph said he was an carpenter but he hasn't built bed one... Shepherds keep showing up.. and they smell so bad... I have to deal with these animals... I can't sleep with this bright light up in the sky... but I finally got Jesus to sleep.

So what did you bring?... formula.. a rattle... blanket?


Little Drummer Boy... I was just going to beat my drums... you know pa rum pa pum pum?...


Mary--- What.... Joseph! Come get this boy out this cave before I loose it... He want to beat a drum!..( I wish he would beat a drum and let every one know where we are)

Joseph-- Let him... (it will calm my only nerve left... that Angel left out a few details)...

Mary-- It's suppose to be a Silent Night... Holy night.. All is calm...yada yada!

Jesuse wakes up)

Joseph --- Go on kid play something... before she get started again...please.
(LDB-- played the best he could...nice soft African rhythm...)

Mary---That's nice...(and nodded)... (Jesus smiled)... (the animals were mesmerized...looked like they were keeping time)

(The boy finishes)...(Joseph wants the boy to stay)

Mary---That was beautiful.. I wish I had something to give you...

LDB--- I understand...I am a poor boy too... (LDB kissed Jesus on the forehead... and left)

Everyone has a talent... Use it....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I will go to a hospital on the Maternity Ward and just beat a drum and see how that goes... Those women would probably beat me...


















Joseph---- I think we are going to be just fine...
Mary-- Yes...But we will register at Bed Bath and Be-yonder next time... ha ha ha
(both sing) pah rum pa pa pum pum...







Works every time.... just me and my drum....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did I tell you -somethin' comin' -

Look at you all over GH set. Wow, there is life after NBC. But that doesn't mean you don't like them anymore. You are just branching out - er, networking, as we call it in the business world.

Just watch some other network snatch you up as a writer, and the Peacock people will be envious!

Toodles.....

GloZell said...

Observer,

Snatch me up as a writer?....
I am open to all possibilities...and suggestions...

ABC...GH was very fun... and I like it way more than I thought I would...

I will keep options open... (but I love NBC)...


I like coming up with concepts...

Taking a concept and filling it in...

Telling different stories...

Telling old stories with a twist of Glo...

This is going to be a fun... successful year for me...I claim that!

You also...

Toodles to Yoodles....

GloZell