Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

GloZell loves Destiny from ROCK OF LOVE!

PLEASE GO TO YOUTUBE GLOZELL TO SEE ALL VIDEOS AND COMMENTS... THANKS

Andy the on stage security guard at The Tonight Show with Jay Leno .... aka the "Hair" Remember these days Andy... It took me years but I got a picture of Andy with long hair!

Yes yes!



You look like a Rocker ... Rock On Andy" The Hair"!


Have a great show!

---------------------------

In the line I met...


Ewan McGregor fans! One of them was in line by 5.30 AM... Cool! I love fans!




It was Brittyn's Birthday!

Brittyn who is also a Vegan.... she has a tattoo with the Queen of Hearts ... holding vegetables... and a Queen of Hearts holding a bloody heart to represent... don't eat meat...




Sexy Blonde Vegan part 2,3,and 4 are on YouTube... Thanks from one Green to another...

Anelee who is just a great person... she works at a Shelter... and gave me a pack of mints! Cool!Anelee said that Jay Leno has not Tush but he makes up for it in chin... ( Why I ought ta!)
I also met two lovely Georgia girls who reads Playboy... yes I said Reads Playboy... yes guys they have articles in PLAYBOY...



Georgia Girls love Playboy part 2 on YouTube.... Thanks Georgia Peaches!
-------------------------

Tonight Show Biz...

Charo was the surprise guest !(Jay Leno picked her up with his massive muscles and twirled her around in her very tight short dress ... the audience saw her Choochi Coo) She danced and Coochie Coochied... Charo grabbed this guy off the front row then all of his friends... They had a great time and are ready for " Dancing with the Stars" staring... Them...




Ross the Intern at John Melendez movies premiere... One Two Many... It was funny... I thought it was harsh to slam John's movie so much... John must have been in on it... and that's the joke... that it's so bad no stars stayed... one chick didn't even know what movie she was at... but... I am proud of John..." He who has written , wrote and Produced a movie cast the first Rock"

ah... Ewan McGregor was funny... I found him charming and a great guest...

His fans were clapping during his interview... they loved it...
John Cho...( cute... big head and big ears... but very cute)
Kal Pen..They were good...

Seether was the musical guest they were great... I like them... Rock out...

Speaking of Rock... I met and fell in love with Destiny from ROCK OF LOVE...
She was super kind and cool... I couldn't believe how comfortable and how much time she took with me... I love her! ( I felt like we were instant friends... I'm looking forward to hanging out with her again.... she can help me up my sexiness)

I love the show "Rock Of Love 2" so I told her my opinion and she could tell that I was concerned and a fan...
Destiny showed me her tattoo on her neck and the one dedicated to her father who passed away a month ago.. ( I was sad when I saw that on the show) I was happy that she got the best gift of all from the show... a once in a life time moment with both of her parents...

Bret Michaels did Destiny a favor by not picking Destiny (She took it like a champ) Destiny got a chance to spend more time with family... and is doing well... big house... more shows... Destiny has a hot new guy... yep... She is Awesome!

I wish the best life has to offer for Destiny... Thanks Destiny you sexy Bi-otch... LoVe ya!
My Rock Of Love Video! Thanks Destiny... You are Amazing... and your little dog too.



What a sexy day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, it was nice meeting you! you are hilarious and it was great talking to you, you helped the time go by :) i'm glad you liked ewan too! he stopped on his way out and signed autographs and took a picture :)

GloZell said...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

Yes yes yes.... That is awsome.. please email the picture ... oh wow... I am so happy for you... it was a great day!

Yes! That's the best.... yes!

Thanks for letting me know that...
Wow
GloZell

Anonymous said...

i actually don't know what your e-mail address is, so you can e-mail me and i will respond with the picture! greatbrittyn@yahoo.com i was the only one that got a picture too. i felt really bad for the other fans :( but the autograph hounds were rushing him and he had no room to even move so he got out of there fast! at least he even stopped. he's too nice :)