Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Glo Hillary!

Boy... The First Lady... I can't wait to see her... MaVis N. Leno... She is the Bees Knees...

She got Jay Whipped... I love it... Whip him Mavis... whip him good... you go First Lady...

Mavis loves books... there was a library that she loved that was closing down...
Jay bought the fireplace from that library and it is now in their home... ahhhhhhhh...
Wow Mavis... teach me your Whip Appeal Ways... Mavis must have the Ill Na Na
( I can't get a brother to light a match and she can get a whole fireplace... )

LoVe Ya Mave... um you can have Boo today and I will take over again tomorrow... Cool
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the wildest day in the line... in the history of me being in the line...

Ben Romano a swinger / songwriter told me some of his interesting life story for the first few
hours






I thought no one was going to show up today... The line was short until 2 pm then BOOM...

People came out of the wood work...

Security Service men everywhere... fine Secret Service men....

It got a little heated in line....






Hillary Vs. Obama... the Hillary fans won today...




I also met a Great Dane named Tuff





who was just as sweet as he wanted to be.... The Stewart Family who got a picture with Jay Leno!Tonight Show Biz....

The show was good...
Senator Hillary started off the show... good...
Senator Hillary Clinton was well dressed, well spoken... and funny... ( it's a must see)....

Patton Oswald very funny... His clothes was too small... his vest buttons was screaming for help... use a bigger Patton ... ha ha

And the musical guest was great... he was a cross between Elton John and... Wolverine.... The musical guest was great with is Silver shoes... I can't get his name spelled right to pull up a picture... this guy had a great voice and was wonderful....

I did see Mavis Leno... (hoping she was kind of ugly)... she was stunning... (Drat) ... Classy!
Mavis had on a soft turquoise jacket with a white blouse ( not tucked) and Black dress pants and shoes... Mavis has the most beautiful jewelry.... a sliver bracelet that went up her right arm quite a ways... it was like tiny silver beads... and a gorgeous ring on her right hand.... Beautiful lady with a 50 Million dollar a year making husband smile... When she came out she greeted ( HER BOO) with a peck on the lips... Jay was still in his " I'm working mood"... I think she is the greatest.. and I was honored to see her....

I will have plenty of time to meet her during Jay's last five years...

Go Hillary! I am going to get something to eat... write a resume... I have a interview at a College to Teach again.. so... I hope to be back to go to the show... if not... have a great show and weekend Tonight Show with Jay Leno...

No comments: