Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Glo J Simpson

Check out GloZell's videos on YouTube... ( Wolfman Max sings Natalie Natalie... Oby Female Rapper... The hits go on and on Thanks)

Great Job Tonight Show
All last week the shows were Awesome! Your worst show is better than others good show...I am so happy this morning Bret Michaels picked Amber from " Rock Of Love"... yes! She is older than I... I lie up I like to say I'm 40 so people are like " oh my you look great" ha ha makes my day...

Most ladies lie down ( ha ha) and are not fooling anyone... so lie up ladies it's great! I'm going to need you to book Flavor Flav on the show... and please one day Dolly Parton... thanks. See ya later Mr. Boo...

"Ross the Intern' it was great seeing you last week... the audience loved it.. um you can just give one of the pages my invitation to you house warming when you move... I love West Hollywood.

Oh some people were saying that the Tour is boring... (Duh I know) but a lot of people love that tour it all depends on the Page..( it has to) Orus ( Ive never meet him) or something like that people in line Friday said that you were BORING... fine... just don't make the tour longer... go short... give the info and let them go don't drag it out... not everyone has that tour personality and that's not your fault... just do your best and keep int 50 min... thanks.

John Melendez is talking about his movie " One Two Many" on "Good Day LA " on Fox right after they talk about the mutts that need to be adopted! Yea! ------In line I met some Ray J fans... I have seen them twice before... Great seeing y'all again...

Mike (Who is at work...wink wink) and I heard great travel stories from one family...

I also met a guy who was here last week... he has been married for 55 years. The son said... "SEX" help the make a marriage work.. ( That leaves me out...)

Linda from New Hampshire came by to show me her fat pictures.. Linda( on the left) had gastric bypass surgery...(Linda from New Hampshire Gastric Bypass on You Tube)Linda said that she couldn't play with her grandchildren because of her weight--------Tonight Show Biz...

Is Somebody is pregnant at The Tonight Show? I guess I will wait and see...

Gidgit... I didn't say anything when you tripped last week... but today you have to give up your cool points...

Please make sure nothing is on the step... when my Boo stepped off the stage he stepped on cards and if he would have slipped... Don't worry Jay I would throw myself between him and the floor... aw

Mark Harmon is cute... he has a odd hair cut... then I realized he has a comb front over... but he is still hot... Jay showed a clip from one of his hundred TV flops... still hot...Some Reptile boy.. the funny thing was this plop when some lizard thing fell off the couch.. ha ha...

Ray J was great... I met his Wardrobe Stylist before the show ( I use to be Ray J's massage therapist ( In Sherman Oaks) but he would talk about some girl he loved during the whole massage ( Kim Kardashian all the time)... kiss and tell tisk tisk Ray J)Kennith Mack ( Wardrobe Man to the Stars) Ray J looked good Kennith, Ray J's jacket reminded me of a updated Michael Jackson Thriller Jacket... Cool...During Ray J's song... Mark Harmon was over with Smitty? Smitty wrote down a name and number for him..? I guess Mark Harmon is going to get drum lessons..

GLOZELL'S GHETTO GOSSIP........

Did you hear about those girls who tapped themselves beating one girl down and putting it up on You Tube because they wanted to be Rich famous... Then the Dr. Phil show posted bail for one of them to be on his show?

Hmmm I want to be Rich and famous... Can someone tape me beating the snot out of dumb behind Dr. Phil?Miss USA is from Texas and... BLACK!...

Barack Obama... might ... WIN! Congratulations Crystle Stewart... please don't have some girl on girl pictures in Penthouse like Vanessa Williams

Michael Johns was kicked of American Idol... Congratulations... now you can be a real star!Ashlee Simpson is suppose to be on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno next Monday... Hmmm She was ugly... now she is cute... and engaged... possibly knocked up... let's see if she shows up... just get Jessica no one cares about either one...

No comments: