Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Friday, April 25, 2008

PRINCE is GloZell's KING!

All videos will be up on You Tube/GloZell.. ( You Tube titles... "Prince fans...5 AM", "Locks of Love", "Prince at the Tonight Show", "Prince on Fire.... he's too hot", "Did a mad Prince fan try to ruin it for everyone", "Hot girls got Prince Guitar Pick", "Rastafarian Life"
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Prince was amazing... but .. let me back up...

I got to the line at 5 am... did I think I was early... NOT...
some people camped out since 5pm yesterday
I march my happy behind at 5AM and I didn't get a ticket... WHAT? I had the best time in line...I met the best talented fun creative people of all time!












Rainbow Locks.... Love her!







In the show line I found out what people do and we all kept occupied... Boom Sizzle ( on the right)is a Drummer in the group.. Extention Universal Tony ( Security) " No one can hold spots for anyone" and I will be back to check at 2.. 2.30..
Thank goodness Tony's personality is Az hole ish... because he had to be tough today... he didn't play... Great job Tony... Great job!

(Rainbow Locks putting Raw Shea Butter on husband Boom Sizzle scalp.. I learned so much...)
So some people jumped the line after Tony already said that... I said Tony... just check the tickets of everyone in the first 30... and he caught the culprits! "Rainbow Locks' told everything " Oh H**l no... F*** that SH**.".. she told Tony the ones who jump the line.. " I have been out here for over 24 hr. nobody is going to jump me F**k that! Prince is my man Oh H*** NO!( okay!) So we get into the show ... and during the first break... the alarm goes off... The Tonight Show band keeps playing... I had my purse around my shoulder, stood up and was ready to go!
None of the audience was moving.. " Hello... don't ya'll hear the fire alarm?...

Jay took the mic okay... we are going to evacuate the building..WHAT? This has never happened before...
Gidgit said "WAIT"... she is the one who runs things.. that's hot! ( I bet Jay likes it when she yells at him like that... i thought it was great! )You go Gidgit!

We all ended up leaving the building... so slowly... if there was a fire at the Tonight Show... those white folk would be toasty cuz" US" would have been boned out! Okay...
So we pass by the lemo with Prince short body Guard and his driver..







Waited for a little while... then we were walked back in...

I met Kurt ( a Camera wrangler for the show) Aunt who is the granddaughter of Larry from the The Three Stooges! She has seen Kurt's amazingly beautiful baby girl!





Jay said that Access Hollywood had a smoke machine and it caused the fire alarm to go off... LIE! No one believed that... no one cared they just wanted to get back in to see Prince... Fire or not.


Hugh Laurie.. was funny with his dry effortless british humor... very good and hansome

Doug Fine... stay Green save the world... blah blah blah!

Then... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
THE ARTIST


He is so pretty... Cream suit with a thin red shirt with tuxedo shirt ruffles down the front...
The set up was like old rainbow of color church on a porch in like Georgia or Mississippi...
It was wonderful... everyone stood up except a whole row of older people... They didn't clap or anything!

Then Prince took of his jacket and changed to a light blue guitar... ( Kevin and Doc ) was all that was left of the Tonight Show band...

Then ... no... da da da da.. no da da da da da... it's ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 1999... oh Zell Yes he did.. I lost my cotton picking head... what... Prince singing 1999 live!
off the Chzang... I was out of breath... screaming and jumping.. wow... staff people came out of everywhere to hear...
Oh theirs Vickie ( From the Tonight Show band) she changed clothes and heard the music...

After the show Prince was so funny... He told Jay in this very low voice " Don't call me a Pop Idol"... Jay didn't know at first that Prince was kidding... none of us knew until Prince smiled... whew... Jay called Prince the P. I....

Then Prince was mouthing off the cue card... very funny. I always thought of Prince as serious all the time... Prince is 50 and flawless.... Ow!

Prince turned that mutha out you hear me... No other show will touch that...

The Tonight Show is amazing.. healing... everyone was so happy... the best...
NBC you have such a great show... don't let it slip away... please...
Amazing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Prince played 1999 after "Get Loose"? His performance was sooooo much fun. I didn't get the set, but loved the look and feel of it. So it was supposed to be a hot porch down south? LOL! that's creative! What does Prince know about country folk, his Minneapolis behind! lol

Was Kevin and Vicki jammin out? It was a great show! You are so lucky, GLo!!!

Anonymous said...

also, I posted on the Monday blog--just so you don't miss it!

GloZell said...

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!

Prince is the bomb... I have never seen him live!

Kevin crossed the stage and was on Prince side... but Vickie saw the first... missed the second and came back during 1999...

That was amazing!
keep in touch...
did you see the Prince Fans... they are just as interesting.. wow...
Thanks Melinda..
GloZell

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!

My work schedule last week was crazy. But, I have been meaning to stop by your blog. I only saw two shows last week-Friday's and Monday's. Everything should be back to normal this week, though.

Anyway, I haven't checkd the Prince fans yet, but I've seen the man like 20 times and know how seriously some of them take Prince.

So after the show ended, he stayed around and performed 2 songs? Is that what happened? He's still fine to me, after all these years lol