Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Glo at Heart

Well Gidget... Great job on editing out that piece of fecal matter Brad Garrett...

Next time James Douglas Muir Leno someone disrespects your staff or crew like that on your show... dust off your sack and say something... your wife is a feminist... she can can instruct you... (and your tie was ugly but nice hair cut)

Have a great show...

Great Job John Melendez... you held your own and salvaged the show...
-----------------
Sorry I'm late I got a call to help a six grader for an audition...

The line was mellow...
The Show was feel good...

The energy was still stale from yesterday so the monologue didn't do so hot... it was good but we weren't there with ya Jay...
If Momma ain't happy... ain't nobody happy...





Charles Barkley...

what can I say... he was in this help the world place and he has a heart...
He was funny and big... very big...
Charles is like a big Teddy Bear... with nice eyes...
He is huge! But very sweet... He wants to be Governor of Alabama... I think he would win...

"Young at Heart" old people singing.. Jay Leno's Heaven... The old people were... ahhhhh....
They sang the strangest : "I feel good" by James Brown... ( all of them out lived James)... They were the positive energy that the studio needed... That I needed.. After the show... when Charles came over to the "Young at Heart Chorus" the one old black guy in the group pulled out his old behind camera... he was so nervous... the old guy was fumbling with it until finally Charles Barkley took it and figured out... and took a picture with the old guy...


Charles Barkley is a sweetheart... I never heard of him having a girlfriend or wife... that's strange?


Maurice told me that he is up for a job at TNT


I enjoyed meeting Nora.. who's daughter works at NBC... Peggy and Butch... They watch Leno every night... Great people!



Wolfman Max wanted me to let everyone know that his song Natalie Natalie is Copy written
Thanks...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a nice pic of you and maurice! How's his movie coming along?

I guess he was trying to make up for all the McCain jokes about having the seniors on. lol

Charles seems to mean well, but he seems very simple. I don't know if I'd vote for him as my mayor. Yikes. He should just start some foundations and help out that way. lol

It's been a long one--g'night!

GloZell said...

Melinda...

Maruice is always on something new everytime I talk to him... now he is up for a managment position at TNT... yeah... that's great..

Charles is simple... he wants to be Mayor of ALABAMA... his little town... have you ever been to a small town in Alabama...

He would win and just give money to fix whatever...

Jay Loves him some old people... Just loves them...

He had enough to last him a good week or so...
Did you find my videos on YouTube?

Take Care...
Thanks for all you comments


GloZell