Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Beam Glo up !

Ben Silverman and Marc Gaboff

Hey NBC Presidents...

Did you know that NBC is going into the toilet... wasn't sure if you were aware....
Ben I saw you all the time during the strike... I was surprised that you are as young as you are... nice Jag....

However... I have a book request for both of you to read..
"Everybody Poops" After reading it... flush your putrid egos and get this network back on it's feet like I know you can... Jay Leno stays and all is well... if not ..that little Bravo " Project Runway" fiasco is not the last thing to make NBC look stupid...

and wave sometimes ... you know where I am... let's meet soon ... I will have my list of demand ready.

LoVe you and your network... while you still have one... Thanks

WE FIGHT NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD BUT AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES...

-------------
Tonight Show with Jay Leno... keep knocking the shows out of the park like you have been doing...

Captain Kirk is on the show today... make sure the bar is stocked up... he likes to be beamed up!
---------------------------------

The line was drama free today... Stacy sang... I love her and her family who came yesterday and today... you know when you just click with people... They got pictures with Jay Leno... Awsome

(I like pretending I have a family like theirs... what a blessing for it to be real)

Stacy, Debbie and Gary...-------------------------------
Tonight Show Biz..

Peter ( a T.S. writer) your hair was this beautiful grey... I mean it was sexy druing the strike... today... it had a dark rinse in it... you don't have to do anything to your hair... stay grey baby..

The Show was great... The Tonight Show with Jay Leno is the number one late night talk show .

Jay's monologue was awesome...
Gene Simmons from KISS ( Love the tounge Gene) was wearing the craziest dragon almost stilt like boots...
He sang " I want to rock -n-roll all night... and party everyday"... That song... and during the break... Jay sung.. And party every day... Jay can carry a toon... GO BOO GO! The Tonight Show band had their A Game on... It was crack-a-lack-ing! Wow...
We rocked hard during the break... It didn't matter what else happen on the show... we were very Happy

Jaywalking was good... the audience was still reeling from Gene Simmons! William Shatner... was the best first guest all week...
I turned to Debbie and said " William Shatner knows how to sit.. unlike Keanu Reeves" Debbie and I were talking bout how funny Keanu sat and the fact that Keanu wouldn't stand nest to Chelsea Handler after the show for the promos.. weird... shy? William was funny and did cross his legs once but said something like " I wonder why I'm sitting like this" and my row fell out laughing... we were just talking about how he was sitting..


William has the best hair piece in the world.. I don't know how it's done.. but it looks great..There is a very nice sweet guy who is not that old... who works at The Tonight Show he looks like he went to a taxidermist got a grey cat parted it down the side and plopped it on his head...

William Shatner has a bad back and walks like a very old man... still I think he is cool

Get with Willam and find out where Shatner gets his hair... you not fooling anyone and it's a hot mess... it's to stiff and thick. Margret ( Jay's hair woman) help that guy out... he is too nice to look like that...

Tricia Helfer form Battlestar Galatica ( Never seen it... never will) ..is a tall Heifer...

Man that girl is six foot and all legs.. I thought she was beautiful and well dressed... she kiss ed my Boo... but he didn't remember... ha ha ha... I bet he wouldn't forget my big ole lips... ha ha ha Ryan Bingham had some bass booming.. it was like WOW right when they started... Ryan's voice takes a second to get use to ... cuz he has such a raspy growl type voice and you don't expect that sound to come out of that little guy... Vicki R. ( The Tonight Show Singer) like Ryan Bingham she was clapping .... so they must be good.. she don't like everyone... Even" I give away my drum sticks to anyone but GloZell Tonight Show drummer Smitty" was nodding his head also...

John Melendez said that his premiere went well... ( I would have loved to have gone.. I'll go next time) John was tired and I know is going to bed early... I'm Proud of ya kido

There is no place like the Tonight Show with Jay Leno... if you come to the show ( and I hope you do) come early and experience the line before the show... it's amazing... I make sure of it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chelsea Handler probably had bad B.O.

It was a good show and Gene Simmons and the band kicked it!

Have a good weekend.

PS>I wish you had a greatest video clips area or something. I keep watching Oby's clip over and over and cracking up! :) And what, no scooter lady?

GloZell said...

Melinda..
We be on da same page... I was going to put up today that you can go to YouTube.com/GloZell and see all my videos from the last three weeks...

I don't know how to put up videos that are further back that I put up through Blogger...

Oby... she showed up out of nowhere ... rapped... then ... left...

Take Care and have a great weekend

GloZell