Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Glo's Two Willies

Dear, Scott head of the Pages(who looks like Chris Daughtry)




This morning(8 am ) I was fifth in line.The Page ( lets call him) Hiro opens the door gives us the tickets. I noticed that he was stamping the tickets "Counter" that is usually done the day before.

Then I noticed that the tickets were the same color as yesterday. Then I noticed they were the tickets from yesterday! I went to him and told him 1. The door is still locked (people were trying to get in and couldn't. 2. These are yesterdays tickets.

I told him to unlock the door, I will run and catch the people who had already left with the wrong tickets. You(Hiro) look for today's tickets.

He found today's tickets I caught everyone. It's all good. Hiro needs to be with someone at least two times so he can get the hang of it. He is a nice guy but he needs assistance. Please handle this matter in a ""take you by the hand and walk you through everything slowly kind of way. This is the second time I told you about Hiro. Please believe me. Thanks

By 12:30 PM I was the only person in line!


Maurice Davis came by later today( I met him while I was in line and he was walking by) to tell me that he is now a Producer working with Danny Glover...(Okay) Then Maurice counted the line and went on his merry way.



Everyone thinks that the NBC Page DeShuan looks like Will Smith and want to take pictures with him! Today it was a nice Indian Lady.




There has been a lot of diversity in the line lately. I wonder where The Tonight Show is advertising...The Urban League.



On the show today

Does this Impress Ed Asner? A guy snorted Popcorn kernels and they came out of his tear ducts. This was so gross! The audience loved it.Ed was not impressed.





Tom Selleck who is delicious! Not that interesting in a interview. He could be mute and that wouldn't make a difference to me.


Carlos Mancia who wore his Magnium PI short shorts...very funny

Willie Nelson! And his 76 year old sister Bobbie who looks like a Crystal Gale throw back. Willie Got a standing Ovation! I love him.

Jeri Lee,Tina, Aunt Fran, and Uncle Paul got a picture with Jay and Jack( camera man #1 gave them the sign with the guest line up because they screamed I love you Tom and had a great time. They had had such a good time before the show I got tipsy from the fumes. They are my kind of people.

I'm blogging at my church right now(6:37 PM) in the library and the librarian comes in and goes Sh** that D*** blog. Under her breath. I'm going to pray that I don't tell her off. She has one more time to say something indirecly to me...one more time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



GLOZELLS GHETTO GOSSIP!


Did you hear that Donny Bonaduce(Child star/nuts) beat up Johnny Fairplay( the guy who said his grandmother died to win Survivor)

Danny broke his nose, Knocked out some teeth and broke his toe.( Okay I don't care either)

Isiah Thomas was acussed of sexualy harassing this woman! I can't belive that happend! He should never do such a thing. What is wrong with the Isiah's first Isiah Washington now Thomas.This is just embarrassing to basketball, men, black men I(what?...she was awarded 11 million dollars because she was sexually harassed by Isiah Thomas)...





Dear Isiah,




My name is GloZell Green and I'm at 3000 W. Alameda everyday M-Friday. I don't need 11 Million dollars worth of harassment...5 million is just fine. Thank You.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, so the church libarian was cussing all up in the church? never heard of such a thing. For shame!

What is wifi exactly? Is it just internet access?

Do you think you can appear in the book of Guinness World Records for most audience member appearances on the Tonight Show? I'm serious!

Love the new look!:)

Anonymous said...

Glo? Or shall I call you, "Glow-in-the-Dark?" My Mom and I met you 2 weeks ago while waiting in line. I commented that if your father's name was In-the-dark, your name might have been Glointhedark. ;)
Did the skit with John Melendez ever air? I have a picture with John and wanted to see if you could get him to autograph it (or have someone get it to him to autograph it). You can email me at ggillen6@aol.com. I also video taped the skit with John. I could send this to you as well.

GloZell said...

Hey Melinda, I don't know about the Guinness book... I can google and see if that works.

It would be nice to be awarded somehow... If you hear anything let me know.

I was wondering what you thought of my hair because you liked last month...I'm good for a month.

Okay the libarian is in the library every night...I didn't know that. I use to blog at Boyfriends but his system is down

I asked the libarian what are her hours...turns out she just sits there and eats tuna!

She rearanges books. No one checks out books. I have never seen anyone else in there ever!

She told me that her mother died from drinking...okay... one day she said that her perfume is missing and it turns out that her brother was drinking it to try to get drunk!

Okay... then she huffs and puffs when she sees me in the library.

So she stopped talking... now she is cussing me out under her breath...I'm the only one in the room I can hear you crazy lady.

so now I'm upstairs blogging and she is in her drunk free room. She dosen't want to go home and just wants to be alone...

Just say so...no big deal...I thought I was on Crenshaw and I had taken off my earing before I cought myself loosing my religion at the church.

GloZell

GloZell said...

Dear ggillen6@aol.com

my email is glozell@yahoo.com John will sign it. He would be happy to. John is a nice guy.

I have never seen anyone ask for his autograph. If you send it to by email I will ask Boyfriend to...okay I think this is what he will have to do

print your picture off the email then I get John to sign it...then..email you back?

Tell me how to do it. Unless you are comming back to the show? I will ask Boyfiend how to do this.

I think that it's great that you want John to sign you picture. I was so suprised that John came out and took pictures with everyone...

Yes the skit aired the next day!
catch it on a rerun day.

GloZell

GloZell said...

Oh Melinda wifi is what you need to get the internet connection. Wow I feel computer savy...


GloZell