Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Glo's Double Bubble!


In line Wendy(red headed travel agent from Los Vegas) passed out Bubble gum to Betty and myself

In line was Alby Good(http://www.albygood.com/) So many people asked me if he was Rod Stewart! He does sing classic rock!

I met a pair of hot twins! Alfed and Felix from Lockhart Texas!

Maurice stopped by and counted the line...He is coming to the show tomorrow. Maurice said that he has a meeting with Danny Glover for a film project that he is a producer for... (Can't wait to see that film)

Four photographers stopped by...all from Los Angeles Times...Every one is doing a story on The Tonight Show moving to Universal Studios! It's not till at least 2011...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the show


Kate Flannery from the show "Office". Her boyfriend is a photographer(Chris) who rarely shoots at The Tonight Show....he must keep the cap on when he takes her picture because that is not a cute woman.

Jay usually compliments a lady on her dress when she is so dressed up... Yesterday with Malin Akerman before she sat down Jay was like"nice dress, great color on you". Today...Nothing.

Kate has pasty white skin and dyed red hair...I think she is going for the Marcia Cross look but she looks more like Marcia Wallace from the show "Bob Newhart". Her face hurt my feelings. But yet gave me hope! If she can make it not being young, not being cute, not being skinny. I can be a Superstar! It's a good thing that Kate was on the show(by way of a guest not showing up) because she doesn't qualify to sit on the front row at the Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

On the flip side she is very nice... I'm a fan of hers! I have been in the same Yoga class with her and I have gone to see her lounge show in Hollywood...when she sang "Come on Baby light my fire" it was the funnest thing ever... she is very talented...thank goodness!(GloZell you sound a little jealous)

Gordon Ramsay (the other guest) would have looked prettier in Kate's dress!

Vanessa Carlton was the musical guest...her music sounds the same...like that "if i could walk a thousand miles song" I think she sings that...if not it sounded like the same song except when she screeched and didn't hit the notes...

Ross the Intern was on...I bow before him...He is funny!
----------------------------

Someone said The producer Steve...everyone is a producer at the Tonight Show! I don't know which Steve...everyone seems to young to be producers...is it Steve with the thick black hair and baby face(who use to have the perfect beard and like my Sept. Hair) or tall gray hair cute Steve with broad shoulders and no...I mean No behind...I don't know why he always wears jeans! His behind is concave!

I think I;m going to be a producer...I'm the New Executive Superior Supervising Presidential Producer of the Tonight Show with Jay Leno line (pre Page of course) So take that little Ms. Gidgit!

---------
GloZell's Ghetto Gripe

There are two songs that I hear at the Tonight Show with Jay Leno pretty regular that I just don't understand why they are played

This one is played by the "DJ Phil and his five song collection from the best of early 80's " before the show. Every Pimp Street Pharmacists rocked this song!

1. White Horse...(Lyrics)" If you want to ride.... ride the white horse....white horse.... Don't ride the white horse"...First of all the song is about cocaine...I thought(anyways)

The second verse (Lyrics) 'If you want to be rich...you got to be a B**CH"...then if you not sure if that's what you heard at the legendary Tonight Show...if follows up with

RICH...B**CH....RICH...B**CH. can one of the 2000 producers explain that please?

Second Song is done by the Tonight Show band...Lord knows I don't want less that the 8 songs I hear everyday for over a year but I don't understand this song

I think the singer(the lady with the fro) is saying Sleep City? (Lyrics in question) Going to sleep city like everybody else... going to sleep city you can go to H*ll...Going to sleep city(blahblatyblah else)...sleep city...Going to sleep city like everybody else going to sleep city you can kiss my A**.

Why does the audience get cursed out four to five times a week? You should see some of the people's faces.
----------








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahaha! another funny one. you most certainly should be the executive producer of the galaxy universe! reach for the stars!!! your jokes are funny and they'd be lucky to have you, lady!!!

the first song "white horse" is by Laid Back. i used to love it. the other is in fact "sleep city" an original by vicki randle. sleep city is also the name of her cd. does the song suck?

Jay is such a putz in the kitchen. good grief! dropping food all over the place. ahahaha

ross was great.
before i saw the picture I knew you were talking about "meredeth" (her name on show). her character asked someone to sign her pelvic cast tonight. oh was that funny!! i wonder who cancelled?

Anonymous said...

I have a question for you - what time do you have to get there for the 8am ticket line? Do you get there at 8am or do you have to be there earlier than that because the tickets are given out at 8? Going to try to come to the show next week, and if figured if anyone could answer that question, it would be you!!

GloZell said...

Oh No Tell me that aint so! The Sleep city song is by her ohh noo Godness no! Well I can't tell you how I wish that wasn't true...wait do you mean Viki Reynolds...The singer for the show...

You just don't know how I pray to Jehovah God that I didn't just insult the Vicki(the singer in the band) song...

I don't know how many times I have said why don't they let her do some of her stuff....

I was thinking on the guest band side by herself...I hope ...Oh well
it's still true ...She sings kiss my A** and tell us to go to He**.

what kind of song is that for the Tonight Show?

Jaquine Phinox the Johnny Cash guy with the clef lip...Oh goodness I hope there is a different Vicki randle...

Thanks for saying I should be the EP of the Galaxy Universe!

Right Now I cant figure out how to get to the edit part of my blog so I can't blog tonight...

Ross is great!

Thanks for your kind words Melinda...I hope that the Tonight Show people don't get angry about what I say...except SMITTY!

I do think that white horse is about coke...I like the song also but it's so old and the DJ must have atracks cause he should be able to get differnt music easier than the band!

Well I will try one more time to figure out what I did that I can't get to the blank page so I can blog tonight...I need people!

Take care Melinda and have a great weekend I will be bloging on Monday...and hopfully tonight

GloZell

GloZell said...

I'm in line at 7 AM... Next week Is Obama(black guy running for President) so I will be there 6:30 AM... Also with Halle Berry and Gloria Estefon...I don't know how to spell their names but next week is going to be a great week so you should be safe at 7 AM or earlier!

Thanks, please say hi and I will give you further instuctions
GloZell

GloZell said...

Melinda the only person who has ever threatend to have me kicked off the Tonight Show poperty is Vickie Reynolds the Tonight Show Singgger(ha ha)

I wonder if she wrote that Sleep City song... God help me if she did

The song has a great beat everyone is jamming to it but you can tell the ones who are listning to the words and the ones who are jamming to the music. It sound fine.. It's the kiss my... and go to ...that seems a bit much

If that song was sung on the show I think they would edit it...

Oh well...she is probably a producer also they pop up everywhere!

Okay I'm going to figure out this computer...or eat a pizza!

GloZell

Oh I know I'm not going to sleep tonight...This darn blog is driving me nuts! Why can't Smitty have written that song! I wouldn't care!

But no Ms Bongo has to have more talents on her list...Someone needs to tell me these things...

Maybe she won't know...I don't care she can kiss my black homemade Grits!

Yeh I said that...You hear that bongo lady...She is going knock me into to...Sleep City

She should be abel to wite another song...(Breathe GloZell)

I will stop freaking out and...wait...that was yesterday! the Tonight Show singger didn't write the song because she didn't have her lynch men come out and threaten me like last time!

Well one did the other was nice!

ahhh much better!

GloZell

GloZell said...

Oh No Tell me that aint so! The Sleep city song is by her ohh noo Godness no! Well I can't tell you how I wish that wasn't true...wait do you mean Viki Reynolds...The singer for the show...

You just don't know how I pray to Jehovah God that I didn't just insult the Vicki(the singer in the band) song...

I don't know how many times I have said why don't they let her do some of her stuff....

I was thinking on the guest band side by herself...I hope ...Oh well
it's still true ...She sings kiss my A** and tell us to go to He**.

what kind of song is that for the Tonight Show?

Jaquine Phinox the Johnny Cash guy with the clef lip...Oh goodness I hope there is a different Vicki randle...

Thanks for saying I should be the EP of the Galaxy Universe!

Right Now I cant figure out how to get to the edit part of my blog so I can't blog tonight...

Ross is great!

Thanks for your kind words Melinda...I hope that the Tonight Show people don't get angry about what I say...except SMITTY!

I do think that white horse is about coke...I like the song also but it's so old and the DJ must have atracks cause he should be able to get differnt music easier than the band!

Well I will try one more time to figure out what I did that I can't get to the blank page so I can blog tonight...I need people!

Take care Melinda and have a great weekend I will be bloging on Monday...and hopfully tonight

GloZell

Anonymous said...

i couldn't figure out why you were freaking out so much until i did a search on "vicki" on your blog and saw that she objected to what you said about her at one time. why would she care? if anyone should be mad it's smitty. ahahaha

now I wanna know what you said that got you in trouble!

you have an opinion just like anyone else. i wouldn't worry about it! and "sleep city" is a DUMB title PERIOD. Aint no shame in saying so. What is she even talking about? ahahaha

hope you have a good weekend too