Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Friday, October 12, 2007

Glo-bel Peace Prize!




My little NBC Angels gave me breakfast...( I think I'm on some Mexican be nice to her list) When I'm rich and famous I will already have three gardeners...

Then this brother named L..(hold on I got to get the napkin he wrote his name, number and happy face on)..Ah yes.. Larken who gave me two roses...I don't know what yard he got them from but is always the thought that counts...

I also got a slightly used gently dirty white stuffed monkey also with the 2.99 tag on it...It's the thought that counts.

Jennine with her Shaka Khan hair was back! ( She was here Wednesday) Jennine said that she liked my hair and then she shows up today all Diva-fied...I think we are in a weave competiion...(Bring it on Sistah!)
Maurice came to the show but not before counting the line!

I met Erylene and her son Austin who asked me what I did all day...and before you know it, it was time to go in. We had a great time...Erylene and I laughed all day...even when her husband who is a paramedic called and told her this woman was drunk bumped her head..was bleeding then went to BED and DIED...Her children who was drunk with her called knew that she was bleeding from the head called 911 in the morning!...the next day...too late.
---------
GLOZELL'S GHETTO FIRST AID!

Hey if you bump your head and are bleeding from the HEAD go to the hospital right then!Duh!

My friend of five years Lindsay came to the show with her parents Missy and Ken! Lindsay is a continuing working actress and gets recognized everywhere! I met her when she was on Day's Of Our Live the pages knew her from Nip Tuck...I'm not a movie person but I have to see her in the move Get Smart! Congratulations Lindsay say hi to Amy the Gemini.

(wait you see that guy to the left! He was telling the WORST jokes ever! And he told them to Jay before the show...How do you circumcise a Whale?...Four Skin Divers...What do you call a cow that has had an abortion?...De-Calf-enated...( joke about abortion that's new)


Anyways it was great seeing Lindsay and catching up! Her best friend was my roomate!


----
Erin Foye is the Queen of promotion and Production...she is like the Executive Producer of the Pages...She is a go get 'em and very creative young Mogul on the rise! Love Her!----

Sad to say the the NBC Page De Shuan (the Will Smith look alike) is leaving! I wish him well in Georgia!

---------

Christina Appelgate...Kelly from the show"Married with Children". Her blue dress brought out the highlights in her veins...She was as pale as a ghost! She talked about her big foot...(NEXT)

Bill O Reilly didn't disappoint. The audience was mainly for him! He speaks his mind and I like that. I didn't however care for his leprechaun green shirt and tie...oh..O'Reill...I get it he is British!

Alicia Keys...this was my thought process!
Wow Alicia...she has some hips on her...very shapely... no breast at all...seems like she would have bought A cup or B..beautiful skin...I like the glam look...great shoes...Vicky got up from the bongos to see her..oh Alicia moved from the piano to the keyboard...doesn't matter we know she can play them both...okay she is back on the piano...now she is sweating...I loved the song...

I wished that she would have stayed at the piano or got up from the piano and stood and finished the song. The whole going back and forth didn't work for me. Still loved the song.
---------

Al Gore won the Nobel Peace Prize... and the Nobel Piece of Cake and the Nobel Piece of Fried chicken...The Nobel Piece of Hamburger...and the Nobel etc.

When they announced that Al won the Peace Prize he was like''Yum piece of what?"

The Nobel Peace Prize is the only thing he can't eat!...Global warming isn't the only thing heating up...so is Al's oven...microwave...toaster...ect. he is my kind of guy.

I heard that Michael Jackson might have Lupus...I knew it that explains the side effects...skin turned white...married ugly dental assistant...dangle own baby from balcony... get accused of child molesting...The typical Lupus stuff.

8 comments:

GloZell said...

This is GloZell now I can't find the edit thing agian to put the pictures up!

I do not know how to use this computer and I think I deleted my short ucts that my computer teacher Rithy put up for me!

Now I am bloging myself! I'm going to go eat a pizza and try this some other day!

I'm not blogging until Monday!

Anonymous said...

the show aint aired yet here but the whole piano/keyboard thing sure sounds an awful lot like what Tori Amos just did on the show last week. Hmmm now Tori--that lady would eat Alicia alive on the piano. I'm sorry but it's the truth.

girl, alicia keys must've had on some good make up! i just saw a picture of her without it and the Proactiv aint working!!

Anonymous said...

shoot, I totally missed alicia. overall she kinda bores me, like vanessa calton (song really do sound alike) but i wanted to see what she was wearing. i turned away and when i came back conan was on.

Bill was pretty good. I was surprise. Good line up next week!

GloZell said...

Thank you I just didn't want to sound so anti blackish all the time...Tori Totally did the two keybord thing BETTER...If Alicia just got up from the piano and just stood and sung!

Hands down it would have been much better! She didn't have to do all that!

Melinda I think we are so much alike... I felt like Alicia was tring to sell it...but the audience was eating it up...I was like Tori Amos did the same thing and did it better...

You are so right!

Her make up did look good. Before the show two black people with attitudes because the door didn't just fly open when they arrived...had a lag on wheels and i think that was all the makeup to make her look natural...

There were a lot of high end Lesbians at the show...usually Ellen gets them...I mean lady electrsians and consturctions things like that as opposed to PE coaches and truck drivers...

Wow I do appriciate your comments!

I got my pictures working then it crashed then it was up then it crashed...now I can't add more pictures ...Theis computer and I are going to fight!

Alica hahaha Proactive...well they probably layerd her face with pancake makeup then started on a made up surface...

Bill was great! Well I'm back to trying to figure out this computer...

Oh yeah.. At least Alica is not crying about fallllinngg in and out of love she can have Larkin!

Thanks

GloZell

Anonymous said...

i see your pics now. wow, alicia needs to dress for her shape. i think she might be trying to join beyonc in showing curves, but she don't have those perfectly round hips like beyonce. alicia's droop downward or somthing as your picture shows. but her Cd is called "as i am" so maybe she's saying take me as I am, saddle bag hips and all! i aint hating. i think she's pretty but overall an average musician.

girl this blog is too much. we do think a lot alike. i think that's why i keep coming back-you say what i think when i watch the show! and i like all the behind the scenes details that the viewer cannot see. like vicki watching the performances or kevin taking pictures..all that stuff. is the studio small? does smitty ever move from behnd the drums?

GloZell said...

Okay I have a computer class tomorrow I can't figure it out somthing is missing from my computer...I feel like driving over my computer because two days of blogs in one day is so much work the edit isn't comming up on my computer so I cant add anything to the blog only the comments...

I'm going to eat then going to sleep city!

GloZell said...

Melinda Smitty(I hope you dream about him) Ha I win!

Smitty is in the greenroom before the show eating the food for the guest!

The studio is much smaller looking than on tv .

The show was more serious today...the comedian was cute in a United Nations sort of way...Gloria Estefon got stuck in Florida so she canceled...

It went by fast for those who never been to the show it was good!

Interesting...informative about the war...no big whoop!

Vicki sung Sleep City and she was sick...child you should have seen her before the show...Hot Mess!

Blue farmer brown blue jean overalls...scarf and hat...you see she had on a sweat shirt for the show...

She was not feeling her best...She still sound better than most of the musical guest...

I going to eat...Indian food...today I tried to look like Jay Leno and very few people got that that's what I was doing...

Picts as soon as I can

GloZell

Anonymous said...

You get kevin and I get smitty? ahahaha how is that a fair deal!!

i just wondered how he keeps himself entertained burried behind the drums for 2 hours.