Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Coldplay... is Hot... GloZell was happy!

This Day was so worth it... Coldplay is the greatest band ever! okay ... I am going to eat now but I wanted to put something up right now...

Please NBC it's to hot to have us standing in that corner for 20 mins or more... two people had to sit down... people are terrified of getting out of line and they stand... it's so hot please (we are too close up against a corner when it's this hot)


The Show was funny... Jay screwed up the monologue joke and it just worked out even funnier...

The games they played with the audience was great...
Loved seeing Betty White...
And thanks for using the band member and Greg the Race Car Driver ( Scary Man) in a skit... he was GREAT... use him again as this scary cig smoking guy... funny stuff...
G
David Spade was funny... more low key than usual but didn't seemed cracked out or drunk like I have seen him at the Grove... so much to the point that it wouldn't be right to take a picture... he looked clean today... I am happy for that...

off to the side was Chris Farley's brother... that was cool to see and either David's mother or brother... couldn't tell... if David Spade didn't have facial hair he would look like a girl... a horny girl...

I got in line by 5 something... and I love Coldplay fans...
they were nice even so early in the morning... plus Max ( Matt Daniels) sung Natalie Natalie for everyone... and we just had a great time...

I am teaching a Piano ( keyboard class) and about 7 of my students father's work at NBC I saw them when we were outside watching Coldplay!...

Coldplay loves their fans and was super kind to them...

Chris the lead singer messed up on the second song and just cracked a joke on himself and kept it moving...

wait till you see the pictures and the video... you will be jealous if you love Coldplay... and you should....
thanks...
going to eat...
oh let me tell you children...
I went to the Hare Krsna vegan place... and the guy politely asked me to have a male child for him... ( yea... just wanted some yams man!)
now I am going to eat and I will be back... thanks

-------

Early Coldplay line!


Go Max ( Matt Daniels)


Guy ( the very cute) and Johnny


Yea for Bobby! Who was in line a whole day before anyone else... so happy for him!
Pretty British girl... made her own wallet out of multi-collard duct tape... Her teeth were beautifulbut dem Dawgs... was-a barking I pray that who ever takes over the Tonight Show has such a great audience and has just as much fun if not more than The Tonight Show with Jay Leno audience and that someone captures it... This is the best thing I have ever done...

I love The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and I am so glad to be a ghetto part of the show and Jay's life...
The only gift I can give Jay is to let him see how great his audience is and how much he is loved...
Thanks Jay... I have a great time everyday because of you and your crew
The ultimate time for a fan...
The fans were nice... I wasn't familiar with Coldplay... the fans talked to me... told me about the band without being rude ... I love Coldplay and their fans...


Coldplay got tickets for Two fans who didn't have tickets... please support Coldplay... buy all their albums....

The couple at the end got a picture with Jay... This was a great day..
------------------
Schanda's Birthday video... from Max and GloZell and Boobie Susan...

( I am getting caught up with my videos... thanks)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

GIRL!
I cant WAIT TO SEE the fab vids and pics! Especially the one of me holding the autographed record!

Bobby,

PS so how hard would it be to get the full-res to some of those?
for me??

Anonymous said...

Oh I looooove Coldplay! Can't wait to see them. Thanks for the heads up!

girl, can ya believe jesse's in the news again--he's the gift that keeps on giving!! Now dude has started a debate over the N word--a word he campaigned against a couple years back! LOL! Whoppi had Elizabeth crying on The View today discussing it...even Al Sharpton had to step away from Jesse on this one.

Meanwhile Jesse apologized YET AGAIN from some "religious" summit abroad.....Messy Jesse!

GloZell said...

Bobby... I had a great time with you and all the fans...

Please check You Tube late tonight or tomorrow... each video takes 20 min. or so... I have an old computer ... it takes so long... but today was sooooooooooooooo worth it when a fan like you... get to meet their idol... that the best...

I don't get to talk to Jay and the best thing is seeing everyone else get what they want... it's the best feeling in the world...
Glad I was apart!
Coldplay is just as wonderful and their fans...
G

GloZell said...

Melinda...
my mother is looking for my picture with Jesse... I opened up for him a long time ago at a church...
JJ needs help... Elizabeth was crying... Great ... sorry I missed it... I would like to make her cry...
Whoop better be careful... Elizabeth can get her kicked off the show with her stupid dry skin self... I bet if you watched the View again you will notice Elizabeth scratching... I can't stand her hands... drives me nuts...okay... better stop before she starts crying...
I love coldplay...
G

Anonymous said...

GG,
We SAW you tonight during the audience segment...very close up. Good show! Betty White was good. Do I admit I have not heard of Coldplay? I am looking forward to hearing the group you arrived at 5 AM to see!!
It's nice to read your entries again and hope your computer continues working. How do you take the video while talking?
Jim cleaned the coils on the refrigerator, I talked on the phone, we replaced the hummingbird food, and cooked two meals.
Tomorrow we drive to Austin for two doctor's appointments.
XXOOOXOO
MD

GloZell said...

Man MD...
you really stay busy! I love hummingbirds... sugar in the water right?...
I heard of Coldplay but I love them becuase they took so much time with their fans...

So I am a fan now...
Doctors Appt?...
you you two not your mommy... hey how is she after the fall?

it's 10 and I still have three Coldplay videos to put up... the fans want to see them... it was a great day...
oh I am teaching three weeks out of the summer at my church... this week music camp... next week VBS... then Theater Boot Camp...
Take Care MD
G

Daily dose of Dana said...

I have to tell you something hysterical!!! I read your blog a lot - its very entertaining and we watch jay leno all the time and I look for you in the audience all the time! Last night while the coldplay episode was on - My husband and I were watching with some friends and someone said look at that hot girl and he pointed to you and I said OMG!!!! Its glozell!!!!! and he was like what?? you don't know her - and I was like I kind of do!!! I was super excited! I just decided to check your blog to see if it was really you and it was!!! So I just wanted to let you know I finally saw you on the show and East Coast boys think your hot!

Anonymous said...

Hey! you have the BIGGEST grin on your face standing next to Chris Martin. Even bigger mine the first time I met him. Thanks for your report and videos...

Anonymous said...

OMG! I'm still laughing about what you said about that girl's feet...

"Those dawgs were barking..."

LMFAO!

Dan Wereszynski said...

Hey GloZell,

Look at what I found.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07182008/tv/jay__im_done_with_nbc_120352.htm

Just copy and paste it into your browser.

-Later,
Dan

Dan Wereszynski said...

http://www.nypost.com/seven/
7182008/tv/
jay__im_done_with_nbc_
120352.htm

I hope this one works.