Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

How GloZell should get a Man....

WARNING THIS POST CONTAINS PICTURES THAT ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN... YOU MUST BE 25 YEARS OLD TO SEE PICTURES... THANKS
----
ROSS THE INTERN PASSING OUT HOT DOGS... THAT WAS COOL!
ROBIN THICKE WAS GOOD... The last time Robin performed... hot mess.. so this was terrific... it woke me up....

FEEL FREE TO TURN TO JIMMY KIMBLE... AFTER ALL IT HAD TO BE A BETTER SHOW!

Hey Jay if you trying to get me wanting to see Conan ... keep up the hit and miss joke-a-thon with the monologue...
----------------------------
early before the show

Good morning Jay-Boo.... ( my computer is now working during early morning... I guess that is when the wi-fi is strong so I will have to back track and put up videos from this week later)

Well since I am getting up there in years... I thought I would go to my elder for advice... boy did she tell me a thing or two...








Sis. Gertha Collins... --- Thanks for visiting with me... we have a church picnic...
GloZell---- I like hanging with you... I learn from you and you keep it real... so many people tip to around things and it's just a waste of time....

Sis G. Collins --- What's on yo head girl?
GloZell--- Oh... I didn't feel like being a human today... so I am a Bunny...
Sis G. Collins... Oh yea... I wants ta be a bunny too... am I too old?

GloZell --- Sis. Collings I am learning you can be what ever you want to be when ever in life... nothing stopping you but you ... that's what you said also...

Since I don't have my own family... I hope someone would come and visit me in my 90's... so I have a great time with Sis. Collins...

-----------------
Now I never thought that black men were dogs but... WHAT THE? ( at Comic con people wanted to take pictures of me " Bunny Blogger" Black Bunny, Boobie Bunny" the names kept coming so this interview was short because someone wanted a picture..)









Comic Con... is a crazy place....
It was very interesting...I like this doggie...Suicide GirlsAlice said" I don't mind Cat Woman playing in my Rabbit Hole"... No one's looking at mine so who am I to judge...

Naughty Alice and Cat Woman were nice to me and that's all I am going by... people are grown and they can do what they want....

I just want my own white man.... to dominate... hee hee hee (white guys love that freaky stuff)ah... wrong kind of white guyYeah... I guess I will have to wait on the Lord like Sister Collins said... cuz... I pick the wrong guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl what is this mess! Jesus take the wheel! *clap clap*

yeah this show was a dud. I liked Robin Thicke until he busted out the cane lol

Rosie Perez was OK but she's better with Letterman, I think. Those two have better chemistry.

And what's this talk of needing a new man, Glo? What did I miss? What happened to boyfriend?

GloZell said...

Boyfriend, and I are no longer for a while now....
He was white ( yea!) but he is serious type and I and free spirit type... and He called it quits and I agreed...

He took me out for my birthday and he calls but no long term there... infact his mommy called me for my B-Day...

Love him and his parents but we are not ment to be toghether...

Don't you see the picture of the Enlish guy on my blog... off to the left....

He is the new guy... in a way... haven't meet him yet... Grant!....

Yea.. I think the Tonight Show wants me to be love Conan or something... two wack shows in a row...
You know I wouldn't say it unless it was true....
I was trying to turn the station and I was in the audience...
they better get it together today (Friday)....
I have two sides.. trust in the Lord... and buck wild....
if those are my choices I am going with The Lord....

I will pray for you and Kevin Eubanks....
G