Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ross "The Intern" Said GloZell ... AHHHHHHHHHH!



Okay... I went to my a hair store because my hair is only a week old and it's not acting right so I asked the Korean guy about it... he said " Becruas yo Afreecon heat mess hair"... it took Jesus and two maybe three Angels not to lay him out on the floor... WHAT? ... you sell hair... to black people... but my Afree-con heat messes up hair... I had to pray... ( Jesus help me not to knock out the Korean man... thank you)

So I get to the Tonight Show line... and I just want the day to pass... my computer won't load videos... Korean man called me an African... that wasn't the problem the problem is that he thought I didn't know anything about hair... please...

I am sitting next to a minister from Texas... very nice...

Minister--- Do you want something to eat...
GloZell--- ummm a small fry... thanks...

Minister comes back and he wants me , him and his son to share one small fry... " Why did you even ask me if I wanted anything... three grown people sharing one small fry?" Okay...

A crazy lady who need her medication freaked out in the line... I knew she had to be on medication because her family didn't seem to care.. like this happens all the time ( Video up when I can)

She was yelling..." Stop harassing me " to Wolfman... totally nuts.... Andy the security guard from inside had to come out and spread the love... literally that's what he said...

The Minister with the "Let's save a dollor and share one small french fry with a stanger" helped calm everything down also...

Then the best thing ever! Ross "The Intern" Mathews just walks by the line... did he think I was going to let that happen? ... I am the Glotarassi out there... I screamed it' Ross the Intern... and people were running up to him... he was soooooo nice to them... LOVE ROSS then...
he... said hi GloZell... (AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH) he knows my name... I couldn't believe it...

See if Jay came out I wouldn't feel comfortable talking to him really so Ross is cool because he is more approachable... I love Jay from afar...
------
Tonight Show Biz...
The show was great...
Great warm up John Melendez...
I don't understand booking this show... why have medium crappy shows all week then have all good guest on one show... ?

The monologue was great, Ross the intern gas games... AMAZINGLY FUNNY!
It had to do with cars and gas so... I wonder if Jay wrote this or came up with the idea... I think so.. it was great... next time use "Gary the Race Car Driver" in some kind of car skit... that's right down his alley...

Kathy Griffith was funny and had to be edited... the bird finger, she said dick... the usually...

Adam Corolla ... funny...

Willy Nelson ( who was reading the lyrics from cue cards) and Wenson Marcellus.... very good...

I know this is spelled wrong but you know who I am talking about... Basketball player Kareem Abdul Jabar was at the show... cool...

Great show

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this was a great show! love willie nelson and marsalis (sp).

The monologue was smokin', but mostly thanks to Jesse Jackson. I knew it was coming, didn't you Glo? (and when are you gonna answer my post from wednes, lady?) Sharpton should be coming in a few....good fodder for the late shows. Conan had great jokes on Jesse too. Btw, where's your Ghetto Gossip?

Anonymous said...

GloZell you are beyond amazing to me. Thank You so so so very much for making my 29th birthday so memorable. I can't wait to hang out with you again. I laughed my butt off. Booby Susan is back in Kentucky but she thanks you too! Don't get caught stalking and entering! See ya soon.

Schanda