Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Monday, July 07, 2008

Oh... Welcome back!

I have missed yaw'll so much... I have been so black.... I mean truly.. .

I have gone to an Obama Rally, Raised fist with Black Panthers, chilled with Samaki Overseas Ball Player, visited with a black Hare Krsna...

and last but not least... danced with a crackhead... so...

WELCOME BACK TONIGHT SHOW WITH JAY LENO... THE WORLD MISSED YOU ALL
I am going to a raw food dinner tonight so I will blog either late tonight or in the morning... thanks so much...
--------------

Tina (GloZell Green) Star!
Peter (Antonio) Co-Star!
Dr. Amy ( Leslie Seidel)-- Guest Star!

Ghetto and Straight Lace (Ghetto Soap Opera) Episode # 5 "Relationship Therapy"




Peter and Tina goes to counseling with Dr. Amy





It is all good... Thanks Dr. Amy...





-------------------


The Tonight Show Line was normal!



Until... Wolfman Max sang "Natalie Natalie"... and he did Opera version... The audience wanted more... ( I sang a little also)



Tonight Show Biz...


It was wonderful being back in the studio where Jay and I belong!


Jay's first couple of jokes... funny...


um...


Selma Blair... Bad dress (bad as in good... white people)... that girl was rocking this awesome metal two-ply toilet then paper dress and matching shoe... ( best dress I have seen all year)... that was great because her practiced stories were whack but her body and that dress... who cares if the clip of her movie didn't really show her doing anything... she looked good... ( she comes across as kind of dingy... I can relate)


Kevin Nealon ... he had this whole party bit planned and it was good the first segment... (timing timing timing) he just beat that horse in the grown... Kevin was funny it just got old...



Steve Tyrell... man! Tyrelll I just knew he was going to be some Football player ... Tyrell... what white persons name is Tyrell ... Tyrell is the new Tyrone... anyways...


Steve sung " What the world needs now"... I thought it was great... if... this was 1970! What the world needs now is new songs... how bout' dat... ( he was cute though)


-----------


I went to a raw food information party...


It was good... but after four hours... I started to go nuts.. (Organicly of course) I want to take a Raw Pole Dancing Class...I started getting fresh with the zucchini... ha ha ha...

Robert ... Look at what I can do... ha ha ha...



No comments: