Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Glo Misses the Tonight Show...

I really miss The Tonight Show with Jay Leno Theme song... I am not the only one

Don't you miss the Theme Song ... Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Leeeeeeeeno! Jay comes out...

all the ladies...










We have serious moments...

but mostly we have fun...

Come back Jay... I am tired of people calling me... texting me... and pulling me off to the side to ask me Why the old material... why has Jay been gone so long?... Makes NBC looks bad every one knows that Jay Is a mad man when it comes to working...

I mean if you are going to get rid of the guy ( very dumb but you have been so good in the past NBC) just let the man work...


I just had to stop putting up videos... I don't think that NBC realizes that they are choosing to get rid of American History... America Loves the tonight show with JAY LENO... it's the JAY LENO part that's important...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Gorgeous Glo ! Im very sorry i cant make it in August but i shall be on your doorstep in september !!
You are an amazing woman, it will be an honour to get to know you in person xx

GloZell said...

Can't wait!
Grant what a wonderful British name... can't wait to meet you...
G