Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

If I was a Boy... Beyonce'... Alec Baldwin... 30 Rock

Men!!!!!! Men drive me crazy... well just one... PK... thought about him all day trying to justify some things... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Went out with Bob and Steve yesterday to the Ellen show... I will blog about the Ellen DeGeneres Show tomorrow... it was going well the best show ever A++... then the bottom fell out... and the final grade F- I will tell that experience tomorrow..

Men get away with doing whatever they want... If I was A Boy my song would be different than Beyonce'






someone should really stop me from making videos at 4 in the morning....
I met Alec once... I just couldn't act right for nothing... he was hot... littleraly

-------------------------
PK tried to take me to restaurant with a jacked up anti-black south name!






I was at my Madear's house... Madear is always in the kitchen
she tried to make me cook!
while we were stripping collard greens... Soupantation came up...




No comments: