Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Friday, September 18, 2009

The life of a Very Serious Very Famous Actress... GloZell

WOW...WELCOME THANK YOU 47TH FOLLOWER!!!!!


----------

GloZell's Ghetto Issues...

As you know today I am Famous... Please watch E! Network today to see Fightin Mad Mary win her EMMY and ME... Yes Me... They are showing a clip of my reaction! HA...

The clip will be on Talk Soup Clip of the week and best week Ever...

Thank you UNIVERSE... I love the people who love me... and I love the people who don't... It's all good!

Okay.. that's it.... I'm famous!

LOL

Thanks

GloZell

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GG,
FOR SURE...9PM (CST)...Talk Soup for Glozell!! Jean, Jim, and Mom too!!
XXOOOXOOXX,
MD

GloZell said...

MD!...

Great! Okay we are on a roll...

Thanks

2morrow Emmy's... Mary got her dress from Kuto... I had to get spanks... MARY MADE ME... ha ha ha...
XXOOOXOOXX
GloZell