Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Obama has done a lot of change people!




Do you know people are really mad a Kelonda?... I'm like... are you serious... and people have confessed that they voted for President Obama because he was black...

CRAZY INTERESTING....
-------------

GloZell's Ghetto Issues...

I am going over to Mary's house she has all the Housewives of Atlanta on TiVo ( of course... What doesn't Mary have?)

Paria is coming over to chill at Q's and Mary's... Q has to get his tux shirt...and dentist appointment...

I'm waiting for another gown to be flown in for Mary to try... and they don't want to miss Fedex so ... I will be there....

(I am also going to wash some clothes...hee hee hee... probably 2 loads... but I will bring my own soap... )

I am the host at Jay Anthony Browns comedy club... The J Spot... Ladies get in Free...

I know the other comics are like... What? Who is GloZell? I haven't seen her?

Well they will now...

The guy booking said he chose me because I don't give him attitude and I show up on time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GG(Kelonda),
I loved it! You again show both sides in a humorous way...like Jay and SNL. Some WILL be mad. What would life be without LAUGHS. We already have too much sadness in the world...so THANKS!!
Jean and I want to come to J-Spot! Think it's great you'll be there.
OHHHH so excited for FMM, Q, and YOU. Hey...it rhymes! Yes, it's wonderful you're in Studio City close to your CA. family. Great for them too. And for PB.
You'll enjoy "Housewives of Atlanta". They're crazy gals...full of mischief. I watched a full episode on my computer last night after I found them. So Mary has tivoed them all. Easier on a TV. Paria will enjoy them too.
Dee is probably right about NYC. As an opera singer that's where they all are...just like LA for you. Still no communication between her and your Mom. How do you think your Mom would feel about her moving? You used to write about them, but haven't heard much lately so guess not much news.
We took the melatonin and got up at 10:30. Jim says he slept okay. We'll stay on the current schedule for 4-5 days...take melatonin at 2AM and sleep 2:30-10:30 AM. Finished both the Aviation Club minutes and meeting reminders last night/early today and got then send to members...finishing at 2AM.
We're going to El Charrito for lunch.
Hi to Paria!
XXOOOXOO,
MD

Anonymous said...

GG,
Ne Ne is performing at J Spot Thursday night (9/10).
XXOOOXOOXX,
MD

GloZell said...

MD!!!

People are giving me subjects for her to talk about with Obama... geez... how many videos do you want with Kelonda...

The J Spot will be fun...

I mashed some button and don't know how to get back to Tivo... I'm washing my clothes and watching news... haven't seen it this year!

Mom would be happy for Dee to try... they don't see or talk to each other in the house... it's just that MOM would want her to take the cat...

A kid from my church is trying stand up tonight.. and really thinks I'm cool... he showed up to my last show with his mother but he was too young to get in...

So Paria and I are going to support him.

Ne Ne is not performing the are airing an episode after the show... and after I interview her...

It's going to be great....

Thanks MD

XOXOXOXOXO

GloZell

Anonymous said...

GG,
So he had a birthday? Great for you/Paria to go.
You mean you will do your interview with her and show that to the audience before the episode. Yes, another new episode is on tomorrow night. Watched the alter ego episode on my computer last night.
Sleep Center called and said Jim DOES have moderate sleep apnea...stops breathing some during his sleep. Want him to return next wk for another sleep test with all the wires and he has to be fitted to a mask. If you have sleep apnea it is necessary to wear a mask to help with breathing or you can die. Said he also moves his legs a lot. Made calls to family/friends and listed to President O.
XXOOOXOOX,
MD/Jim

Anonymous said...

Girl,
Break a leg!!! Go get 'em!! Love, love, love you!
Penny Anonymous

GloZell said...

Thank you so much

Penny Anonymous!


GloZell