Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Spank Me!

Mary had to get some boobie tape for her New Emmy dress... It's beautiful... and I get to wear the one she had on last week... YEA

BUT



---
Just last week


--------
THIS JUST IN... I GOT A REPORT THAT JAY LENO IS AT THE MOTOR BOOKSTORE ON MAGNOLIA TODAY 4PM....

I love that people call and tell me about Jay... everyday... text, phone calls about tickets and show ideas, tell Jay this, tell Jay that, Can I give this to Jay, it goes on and on...everyday so I listen... answer what I can.

The one thing I do love about his New/Old show is the Announcer Wally Wingert

I love John Melendez(The last announcer) also... but he is busy producing and writing! GO JOHN!

I want to tell these people "Darling I only hang with people who win EMMY"s from Emmy nominated shows"


LOL

With Glo all things are possible...


LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GG,
Yes, there was so much news this past week I feel they will cover the Emmys (both) on the next show.
Never heard of spanks...kinda like a long girdle. You don't eat? No Ball with this one? I am surprised.
You mean WaWa is Jay's new announcer???!!! That is sooo great. No cup to lift like John so I would not have known.
Jenni came and visited for 3 1/2 hrs. The gals are having a sleepover at Joan's while the guys are hunting this weekend. We did not get to go to the funeral.
We went to El Charrito. Jim's watching UT/TTech game now. NU lost in final minutes to VTech.
When will you/Leslie go to Abraham?? Wish they'd come to Austin...Georgetown is too small.
XXOOOXOOXX,
MD

Paria said...

That little boy!!!! SOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!! I bet 2 is the only number he knows!

Wa Wa is the announcer for Jay's show???!!!! Shut the FRONT DOOR!!!! This small, small world is only getting smaller!!! Wow.

I'm working on my Emmy so I can hang with you Glo! Give me about.....10 years! LOVE U!

GloZell said...

MD!!!!

Yes Wa Wa... I am so happy for him... we prayed twice that he would get the job... and he asked me not to put in on the blog... jinx I guess...

BUT HE GOT IT... and that's wonderful

OH so you had a house full... nice fun energy in the place... cool

Leslie had a little cold coming on... and we were going out that night so... we postponed Abraham until "They" come to LA... which shouldn't be too long

Thanks

XXOOOXOOXX,
GloZell

GloZell said...

Par Par....

I am glad you are alive... I know you had a stake out... CRAZY! The day and the life of a jouralist... WOW...

Stay possitive and I will be interviewing YOU ON THE RED CARPET...

XXOO

GloZell