Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Thursday, September 03, 2009

This was priviate but....

I get requests all the time... Please give me a shout out on a video, please play my music or say my buisness ... the number one thing is Birthday Shout outs...

All of which I say no...

This one kid just asked for a picture and autograph of Tina Tracy from "My Push Up Bra will Help me get my man"

He sent 5 dollars. Ah how sweet and said it really would make my birthday ... my friends and I watch your videos... (Cute red headed kid)

I had to go to storage find the wig... then take the picture, then get it printed then mail it.

Tuesday... we had moved I thought I would just take a picture saying Happy Birthday Tanner... but it wouldn't get there by Wensday and he did send his little money...

SO I did a short video... I made it private put it up on Facebook but Tanner couldn't see it...

I didn't want everyone asking for shout outs... I would never get a video done...

Oh the wig had a hole in the back from a rat eating it... and it was a mess .... so I did this early morning Happy Birthday Tanner

He was so happy... his friends clicked on the video on Facebook... it was a hit. Tanner's mom said I was cool... AW

And they are buying some scrubs...




---------------

GloZell's Ghetto Issues...

I got a call to do a massage tonight... so that's cool

Paria is on her way over to go swimming... or lay out... I am going to lay in the hammock... I've been wanting to ever since I saw it...


Um... My Oprah and Obama videos total over half a million hits... This is part one for those who missed it...


No comments: