Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Jay Leno Show and Mo... Old School NBC

WELCOME 82ND FOLLOWER... THANK YOU THANK YOU ... WHOO HOO!
The Jay Leno Show is... GREAT. I don't know why it's getting the bad press it's getting?
I watched it last night... Kevin Nealon was on. From the show Weeds and SNL

Anyways...

Jay's monologue... very funny, the band great, the set is cool looking, I love Ross the Intern Matthews...

I think that The Jay Leno Show has done everything right! Oh I love that the musical guest isn't last. The Jay Leno Show took all the good from the Tonight Show with Jay Leno and added some cool freshness...

So maybe it's the time that it's on because the show is great... it's better.
I love the anouncer Wally Wingert ( That's my friend ) but I hope that John Melendez is still working for the show somehow because he was a good energy and great person.

Kevin Nealon was talking about how his son is 2 years old... HA... so sweet when I met him his son was just a baby.


Also in Jay's Monologue he talked about a woman from England that had 300 Orgasim... well that was a twist on the woman he really met at his show... Queen O


Cheers... I love Woody
Look at how Happy Ted is to see me... He was trying to Curb his enthusiasm... HA HA HA Oh...


I loved the show Night Court



AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I love John Larroquette... handsome and very tall

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GG,
So those were all old Jay Leno Tonight Show videos? I remember you met and spent time with the orgasm lady. Are you going daily now? And can't you go get tickets in the AM at NBC anymore?
El Charrito has great food, but I'm taking home half the meal for later to cut calories. I've been sooo bad.
Jenni, John, and Connor came for dinner last night. Her neck still bothers her a lot.
And how was your second meeting with Nancy?
OK, videos now only on blog...not UTUBE. Just wondered how I was to see comments on the cop video if my last was Moonshadows??
Did wash and, yes, we went to El Charrito.
XXOOOXOOXX,
MD

GloZell said...

MD!!!!

No I don't don't... SK want to go... I was like ... LAWD...it's like going back to the job after putting your time in... I don't have a proble with the show... don't really want to go. Been there done that and I have my own fans...

Great show in my opinion.

Don't wait to the day of unless you have more than one day to go...

The one day you have might have some Twilight hunk and the line with start 2 days before and that would stink... tickets will be gone by NBC employees...

So it won't hurt to put in for tickets now...

All of my videos are on You Tube...

Just type in Don't fight with a cop glozell and you will see... all the crazy comments...

YOu go to my page... glozell1

I have over 700 videos first like 400 are from being in line at the Tonight Show with Jay Leno...

WOW... El Charrito... they really must know you...

XOXOXOXOXOX

GloZell