Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Glo Morning Ellen DeGeneres

I meet a lot of your fans Ellen... they don't know where your studio is... so I make them work for the info they need...

Here is Amreth, Erik and Andres "The Baby Girls"... Okay










You know I can't forget my Boo! This is my interview with Jay Anderson










Joe M (Head writer of the Tonight Show with my Boo) I sat next to your guests yesterday... Fran and Jeremy Wilber( who is the Former Town Supervisor/Mayor of Woodstock N.Y. and Jeff Wilber ( An hilarious writer who I met during the strike jeffwilber@hotmail.com)...

They had nothing but complementary things to say about you Joe M...
Then... Michael McDonald sang " You don't Know me"... I couldn't have picked a more appropriate song if I tried... Ha !
LoVe ya Joe Joe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
In line:

I met Heather and Souvanna from DesMoines Iowa

And Donna and her nephew Randy on Spring Break and thinks Jay should stay ( Great guy)Guests

Ryan Phillippe... very cute... dumb to cheat on Reese Witherspoon ( Who does he think he is... a Governor)... I think he has been with a guy...

OOOH... Ryan... yeah take it off...ah...Reese... ARE YOU LEGALLY DUMB?... GIVE HIM A SECONED AND THIRD CHANCE...ALL NIGHT LONG!

Lisa Lampanelli if funny... Bob the Builder (producer) was laughing so hard... he had his head down... that was great... It was nice seeing him laugh so hard.... he peed a little...

Lisa said she lost weight... 40 pounds... She would need to loose 20 more before her arm can reach her coin purse...

Lisa dates black men... well that's because black makes you look thinner... ha ha

Lisa is vulgar... (The audience loved her) Lisa Lampanelli looks just like her famous parents Barbie and Gonzo...

Jim Lauderdale... Bluegrass singer... something went wrong with the song and Jim had to perform it twice...Jim has this 'Duh" look about him... I guess he is just so happy he can still fit into his 1974 turquoise Country Suit...

After the show Kevin Eubanks scurried across the stage to meet Jim...(Kevin can walk!) from the glassed look they both have... I guess they both enjoy blue-Grass ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GLOZELL'S GHETTO PICTURE

Govonor Spitzer's new haircut...

Intelligent youth that are on Conan's side... ( God save us) Josh, Terran, Danna, Jamie, Ben, Colin sorry didn't catch the last name I think Kay... Sorry... C.L. ( Conan Lovers)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, I tried watching your Tuesday clips and it keeps shutting down for me right after you start doing "the worm"--no you didn't! haha--on the floor.

I'm gonna try to view them at work tomorrow.

Anyway, girl thank you for the preview!! I can't wait to see Lisa lmao!! I'll come back and comment after the show!

GloZell said...

Melinda,

Lisa was off the chain...

I am amazed that she has so much guts to say what ever...

I would love to see a documentary on her... like her love life... family... etc...

she is such a character and I wonder if she is happy...

she was sho nuff funny and shocking..,

Get a new computer... If I have to update... so do you...

GloZell

Anonymous said...

yeah, I enjoyed Lisa. She had me rollig. I can only imagine who funny she was to a live audience that didn't have all the bleeped out words!! LOL! Lisa's raw but her type of humor was perfect after a long week of "race politics".