Do You Think I'm Funny and Entertaining? Please Donate. Thank You!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

GloZell at her favorite Resturant

When I got up this morning... The Easter Bunny had already come! (Early Bunny?... It must be white... Black Bunny and his late behind will show up on April Fools Day...)I went to my favorite restaurant... Le Costco...( I am so Ghetto I crack myself up...)Boyfriend had a attitude and I had to ask Costco customers to hold my camera... I did my best...

Le Costco serve the best food in tiny little cups... it's like a buffet... for midgets..
Today I had chicken and rice soupAustralian Lamb


Mash potatoes, and Cheese Cake... YMMY...I will make reservations for Fignt'n mad Mary next week... (That's party of two.. Members only darling...)

2 comments:

Fightin' Mad Mary said...

I can't wait to go next weekend!!

GloZell said...

Yes Fight'n mad mary...

We shall dine... every 13 minutes for burritos, and 10 for soup...

I will teach thee the ways...


GloZell